25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
www.thecrazytourist.com/25-best-things-frankfurt-germany/#:~:text= 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt,of skyscrapers there’s still only one... More
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the...
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of...
- Main Tower. In Frankfurt’s ever-growing forest of skyscrapers there’s still only one...
People also ask
What are the best things to do in Frankfurt?
What is there to see in Frankfurt Germany?
What are the must do things in Germany?
What is Frankfurt known for?
Top Attractions in Frankfurt 1. Stadel Museum 2,484 reviews See 1 Experience Sights & Landmarks 2. Main Tower
Free Things to Do in Frankfurt . Traveling on a tight budget in Frankfurt? Spend time, not cash, on great experiences. Bibelhaus - Stroll the halls and explore the thought-provoking exhibits and carefully curated collections at this museum. Alter Flugplatz - Loads of fun and action awaits you at this great place.
- Bockenheimer Warte. 217 reviews. "Worth a quick visit""Quaint subway entrance nearby great food street." Learn More.
- Museum Judengasse. 79 reviews. "You get a real true idea of how life was for Jews back in time and how they lived day to day." "As well as lots of artifacts to look at, there is a comprehensive history of the Judengasse, and personal stories of what life was like there, and the events which took place."
- River Main. 32 reviews. "Lovely river cruise""The city lies along the Main River about 30 km upstream from its confluence with the Rhine River at Mainz." Learn More.
- Eschenheimer Turm. 225 reviews. "The top has a nice view of the neighboring streets." "In its center stands the preserved, most representative gate tower of the Gothic city wall, the Eschenheimer Turm (it was built Klaus Mengoz and Madern Gerthener, 1400-1428)."
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
Sep 18, 2017 · 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany) 1. Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the... 2. Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of... 3. Main Tower. ...
- Best things to do, eat, and see in Frankfurt | MY FAVORITE GERMAN CITY!youtube.com
- 8 THINGS TO DO IN FRANKFURT GERMANY 🇩🇪 Vlogyoutube.com
- BEST THINGS TO DO IN FRANKFURT (GERMAN FOOD AND BEERS)youtube.com
- Things to do in Frankfurt Germany Trip 2016.youtube.com
- Mairi Beautyman
- Kleinmarkthalle. Things to do Markets and fairs. A culinary dream awaits at the 1,500-square-metre Kleinmarkthalle, where nearly 160 market stalls flog local food, flowers and other produce.
- Main Tower. Get another perspective on the city at the Main Tower, the first high-rise building in Europe with a façade made entirely of glass. At 200m, it’s also the fourth tallest building in Germany and Frankfurt’s highest vantage point (plus the only one accessible to the public).
- Museumsufer (Museum Embankment) In the 1980s the city authorities came up with the idea of a boulevard of museums – and the results were stunning. Around the Städel, a fine art museum with masterpieces spanning seven centuries, a gaggle of new museums sprung up, some in transformed historic villas, others in new purpose-built buildings.
- Schaumainkai flea market. Things to do Markets and fairs. Every other Saturday, Flohmarkt Schaumainkai – considered by many to be Frankfurt’s best flea market – opens on the tree-lined southern bank of the Main river.
Most of Frankfurt’s medieval Jewish ghetto – Europe's first, dating from 1460 – on narrow Judengasse (Jews’ Street) was destroyed by a French bombardment in 1796, but you can get a sense of local Jewish life... Top Choice Cathedral in Frankfurt am Main