Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Munich, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 207,047 traveler reviews and photos of Munich tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in Munich. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Jul 29, 2020 · Ranking of the top 21 things to do in Munich. Travelers favorites include #1 English Garden (Englischer Garten), #2 Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche) and more.
Free Things to Do in Munich . Some say the best things in life are free. Discover the following around Munich: Olympic Park - If you're hoping to ramp up the fun factor during your vacation, you can do it here. European Patent Office - Drop by this landmark and marvel at its distinctive design.
- Alte Pinakothek. Dating to 1836, the Alte Pinakothek is one of the world’s oldest art galleries. The museum’s Neo-Renaissance design would be a model for galleries that sprouted in Brussels, Rome and St Petersburg.
- Munich Residenz. What began as a 14th-century castle for the Wittelsbach monarchs on the northern edge of the city burgeoned over the course of several hundred years into a sublime palace complex of ten courtyards and 130 rooms.
- Neues Rathaus. A postcard favourite, Munich’s town hall on Marienplatz is a Gothic Revival wonder, a monument worthy of the city. The facade is festooned with pinnacles, niches with little trefoil arches and statues of the first four Bavarian kings on the bay of the tower.
- Englischer Garten. Scanning a map of the city, you’ll be struck by the size of the Englischer Garten. Created in the 18th century, the park begins on the left bank of the Isar in the north behind the Residenz and just seems to go on and on.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Munich, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 207,050 traveller reviews and photos of Munich tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in Munich. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- 24 Hours in Munich Germany | Top Things to do in Munich | Travel Vlogyoutube.com
- Munich: 10 Things That Shock Tourists in Munichyoutube.com
- Visit Munich - The DON'Ts of Visiting Munich, Germanyyoutube.com
- Munich Germany Top Things To Do Viator Travel Guideyoutube.com
- Listen to the Clock in Marienplatz. Address. Marienplatz, 80331 München, Germany. Get directions. Web Visit website. Munich's Marienplatz (Marien Square) is the central square in the heart of Munich.
- Drink a Beer at the Biggest Folk Festival in the World. For many people, Munich is synonymous with Oktoberfest. There is so much more to the city, but that doesn't mean you should skip the world's greatest beer fest.
- Practice Your "Prost!" Year-Round. Address. Platzl 9, 80331 München, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 89 290136100. Web Visit website. No matter what time of year you visit, the best beer halls in Munich are still happily serving.
- Find the Devil's Footstep. Address. Frauenplatz 12, 80331 München, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 89 2900820. Web Visit website. Along with the Rathaus, the twin towers of the Frauenkirche define Munich's skyline.
- Attend Oktoberfest: About Oktoberfest: Steaming from hundreds of years of Fall agricultural festivals, Oktoberfest has grown to become the World’s best party attractions of 6 million visitors.
- Visit A Beer Hall or Beer Garden: About Munich’s Beer Halls: Beer halls in Munich are like Starbucks in Seattle, they are everywhere and are deeply embedded into the city’s culture.
- Tour The Munich Residenz: About The Munich Residenz: Beneath the inconspicuous exterior of Munich’s Residenz lies a vast palace complex that needs to be on your to-do list.
- Marienplatz Square & Town Hall: About Marienplatz: Serving as Munich’s main town square since the 1100s, Marienplatz is still the heart and soul of Old Town.
- Go Bodyflying in Munich. 2-minute flight. Receive instructions from a professional. Equipment included. During this activity, you’ll get the chance to fly in a wind tunnel and have a skydiving experience without all the risk!
- Visit the Famous Hard Rock Cafe in Munich. Enjoyable entertainment. Delicious Food. Visit the Rock shop. Spend the day at the famous Hard Rock Cafe that draws the rich and famous of Munich to enjoy live music in a rock n’ roll atmosphere to rival the world’s best.
- Enjoy a Gala Concert in the Cuvillies Theater. 2-hour concert experience. See the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra. Enjoy classical music. Sit back for the experience of a lifetime in one of the most important Rococo theaters in Europe.
- Discover the Underwater World of Sea Life. 1 full-day pass. Discover over 3000 creatures. Touch sea animals. During this activity, you’ll get the chance to see Germany’s largest variety of shark species as well as their new turtle exhibition.
Discover the best top things to do in Munich, Germany including Hofbräuhaus, Oktoberfest, Schloss Nymphenburg.
Feel-Good results for things to do in munich germany
Discover 26 hidden attractions, cool sights, and unusual things to do in Munich, Germany from Umschreibung to Klenze's Stone Bench.
- Atlas Obscura