^ Tim Burton's middle name is cited as Walter by the Museum of Modern Art on its web appearance for a 2009 exhibition on Burton's artwork and a book covering Burton's career as an artist and filmmaker, though it is cited as William by other sources, such as the Tim Burton Collective.
- Lena Gieseke, (m. 1987; div. 1991)
- Filmmaker, animator, artist
Feel-Good results for tim burton
Timothy Walter Burton was born in Burbank, California, to Jean Rae (Erickson), who owned a cat-themed gift shop, and William Reed Burton, who worked for the Burbank Park and Recreation Department. He spent most of his childhood as a recluse, drawing cartoons, and watching old movies (he was especially fond of films with Vincent Price).
The Official Tim Burton Website,Tim Burton, Tim Burton's Art. News, art, articles, and multimedia from film director Tim Burton.
Tim Burton, byname of Timothy William Burton, (born August 25, 1958, Burbank, California, U.S.), American director known for his original, quirky style that frequently drew on elements of the fantastic and the macabre.
Christmas movies like "Jingle Jangle" were popular on Netflix this week. Netflix introduced daily top lists of the most popular titles on the streaming service in February. Streaming search ...
Business Insider via Yahoo News
4 days ago
- There are two new Jackie Chan movies out today, but only one is dumb and funThe AV Club via Yahoo News4 days ago
- 'Masked Singer' double-elimination has Ken Jeong in tearsYahoo Music6 days ago
- Costco Is Selling a Pop-Up 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Advent CalendarSheKnows via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Helena Bonham Carter Called the Media Portrayal of Her Relationship With Kenneth Branagh “Very Hurtful”InStyle via Yahoo News5 days ago
- 'Batman' costume art tipped to earn more than £10,000 at prop auctionYahoo Movies UK6 days ago
Birthplace: Burbank, California, USA Despite his contrarian artiste nature and indie filmmaker persona, director Tim Burton helmed some of the biggest blockbusters in Hollywood history. With his...
Aug 16, 2019 · Tim Burton is a director, producer and screenwriter. After majoring in animation at the California Institute of Arts, he got his start in the business by working as a Disney animator.
Nov 18, 2020 · Tim Burton has one of the most recognizable and influential styles of any major filmmaker. He rose from his beginnings as an unsatisfied animator on the lowest rung of the Disney ladder to become...
- The Tim Burton You Don't Know. You may know and love his films, but there's a lot about Tim Burton you don't know. Meet the man behind the camera with these fun facts!
- He Was Inspired By His Childhood Artwork. Burton is a compulsive drawer and has been since an early age. His unique style was developed as a kid, and some of Burton's movies were based on drawings he did when he was young.
- He Played Sports In High School. While many of Burton's films feature an outsider, the director could have been a jock. Burton swam and played water polo while attending Burbank High School in California.
- He Worked At Disney. Burton studied at the California Institute of Art, then found himself at Disney upon graduation. Burton's one-of-a-kind gothic style is very different from that Disney magic we all know and love, so it's no surprise that Burton found himself out-of-place at the famed studio.
Tim Burton is an American film director, film producer, writer, artist and animator. If you’re a fan of his work, check out these top facts! His full name is Timothy Walter Burton. He was born on 25th August, 1958, in Burbank, California.