- related to: tim burton movies
There are only so many existing IP properties that benefit from a jaunt through the *trailer voice* “twisted mind of Tim Burton.”
1 day ago
2012 The Killers: Here with Me (Video short) 2012 Frankenweenie. 2012 Dark Shadows. 2010/I Alice in Wonderland. 2007 Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. 2006 The Killers: Bones (Video short) 2006 Cinema16: American Short Films (Video) 2005 Corpse Bride. 2005 Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Tim Burton (born August 25, 1958) is an American film director, producer, artist, writer, animator, puppeteer, and actor. He is known for his gothic horror and fantasy films, such as Beetlejuice (1988), Edward Scissorhands (1990), The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993), Ed Wood (1994), Sleepy Hollow (1999), Corpse Bride (2005), Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007), Dark Shadows ...
1. Pee-wee's Big Adventure (1985) PG | 91 min | Adventure, Comedy,... 2. Beetlejuice (1988)
Tim Burton. Highest Rated: 95% The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) Lowest Rated: 29% Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016) Birthday: Aug 25, 1958. Birthplace: Burbank, California, USA.
Big Fish. Johnny Depp. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Tim Burton's Corpse Bride. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Dark Shadows. Batman. Batman / Batman Returns. Solaris ...
- Eric Shorey
- Beetlejuice. Describing Beetlejuice as a horror-comedy isn’t inaccurate, but the movie’s so much more than that. An existential contemplation on the afterlife, a gothic fashion showcase, a meditation on social alienation, a hilarious pastiche of horror tropes: For a movie that at times is unapologetically juvenile, Beetlejuice somehow spans several genres and succeeds in each category.
- Edward Scissorhands. Edward Scissorhands is a suburban fairy tale: A sci-fi Romeo and Juliet painted in delicate pastels. The insidious conformity of the American middle class is questioned when the eponymous mechanical hero wanders out of the haunted castle from whence he came.
- Big Fish. At the time of its release, there were rumors circulating that Big Fish was to be Burton’s final film — those proved to be incorrect, but what a send off it would have been.
- Ed Wood. It’s not exactly surprising that Burton had an affinity for the notorious schlock artist, Ed Wood, whose status as a morbid outsider in the film industry wound up with him leaving behind a remarkable and wildly underappreciated body of work.
- Dark Shadows (2012) 35%. Critics Consensus: The visuals are top notch but Tim Burton never finds a consistent rhythm,...
- Planet of the Apes (2001) 44%. Critics Consensus: This remake of Planet of the Apes can't compare to the original in...
- Dumbo (2019) 46%. Critics Consensus: Dumbo is held partly aloft by Tim Burton's visual flair, but a...
Tim Burton Active - 1982 - 2019 | Born - Aug 25, 1958 in Burbank, California, United States | Genres - Fantasy , Children's/Family Overview ↓
Aug 31, 2020 · T im Burton is a curious talent. From the start of any of his movies, you instantly have the thought, “Oh yeah, this is a Tim Burton movie.” He has a unique aesthetic, showcasing the beauty in the morbid.