Now that Daniel Craig is said to be done in his fantastic run as James Bond, who will be the next lead? Tom Hardy is a shoo-in, but there are others.
2 days ago
- Tom Hardy Has Been Preparing to Play James Bond His Entire CareerThe Ringer1 day ago
- You May Have Read Tom Hardy Was Cast as the Next James Bond. Here’s Why That’s Not Going to Happen.Esquire2 days ago
- Why Tom Hardy Would Make A Superb James BondForbes1 day ago
- Betting suspended on Tom Hardy being cast as the next James BondEvening Standard via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Betting on Tom Hardy as the New ‘James Bond’ Has Been SuspendedMovieWeb20 hours ago
With his breakthrough performance as Eames in Christopher Nolan 's sci-fi thriller Inception (2010), English actor Tom Hardy has been brought to the attention of mainstream audiences worldwide. However, the versatile actor has been steadily working on both stage and screen since his television debut in the miniseries Band of Brothers (2001).
Edward Thomas Hardy CBE (born 15 September 1977) is an English actor and producer.
Sep 11, 2020 · Tom Hardy, in full Edward Thomas Hardy, (born September 15, 1977, London, England), British actor who was known for his striking good looks, idiosyncratic personality, and cerebral performances in both cult films and mainstream blockbusters. Hardy’s childhood and early adulthood gave little indication that he would one day become a movie star.
- 'Band of Brothers,' 'Black Hawk Down,' 'Star Trek: Nemesis' Hardy came into the limelight in 2001 with his first role in the acclaimed war drama miniseries Band Of Brothers.
- 'Stuart: A Life Backwards' Over the next several years, Hardy starred in several film and television projects. In 2006, he collaborated with Shotgun director Robert Delamare to launch an underground theater company.
- 'Bronson,' 'Wuthering Heights,' 'Inception' In 2008, Hardy was cast in a unique role as a gay hoodlum in the film RocknRolla, directed by Guy Ritchie, and won a British Independent Film Award (best actor) for his turn as Britain's most violent prisoner in Bronson.
- 'Lawless,' 'The Dark Knight Rises,' 'Mad Max: Fury Road' In the summer of 2012, Hardy starred as a bootlegging brother in the Depression-era drama Lawless and as Batman's nemesis Bane in The Dark Knight Rises.
Edward Thomas Hardy was born on September 15, 1977 in Hammersmith, London; his mother, Elizabeth Anne (Barrett), is an artist and painter, and his father, Chips Hardy, is a writer. He is of English and Irish descent. Hardy was brought up in East Sheen, London, and first studied at Reed's School.
Tom Hardy (@tomhardy) • Instagram photos and videos
News Briefs: Tom Hardy Recommends Christopher Nolan to Direct James Bond. Hugh Jackman Thinks Tom Hardy Should Be the Next Wolverine. Offers. Get a Retro Movie.
- September 15, 1977
May 13, 2020 · Rated R (strong/bloody violence, pervasive language and some sexuality). Tom Hardy really dodged a bullet with this one. The actor’s new biopic “Capone” skipped its theatrical release due to the...
Jul 01, 2020 · Tom Hardy: Early Life, Childhood, and Education Hardy was born in Hammersmith, London on September 15, 1977, to parents Anne and Edward “Chips” Hardy. He suffered from alcoholism, drug addiction, and delinquency during his teen and early adult years. He is of British nationality.
Feel-Good results for tom hardy
Tom Hardyknows a thing or two about body transformations. He also knows they aren’t easy. Over his career, the Academy Award-nominated actor added slabs of muscle to play a mixed martial arts...