The producer told Total Film: “I always say: you can only be in love with one person at a time.” The daughter of original Bond producer Albert “Cubby” Broccoli, she also worked as an assistant ...
The Independent via Yahoo News
1 week ago
- James Bond producers confirm Daniel Craig's replacement has not been foundTotal Film Magazine via Yahoo News2 weeks ago
- Daniel Craig offers advice to next actor to play James BondEvening Standard via Yahoo News3 weeks ago
- Tom Hardy reportedly cast as James Bond as bookies slash oddsThe Telegraph via Yahoo News1 month ago
- Betting suspended on Tom Hardy being cast as the next James BondEvening Standard via Yahoo News1 month ago
- ‘If I mention it, it’s gone’: What has Tom Hardy said about playing James Bond?The Independent via Yahoo News1 month ago
Sep 23, 2020 · And this week, James Bond fans have been imagining more and more a Hardy 007, as rumors have gone rampant that the actor has been cast as the character following Daniel Craig's last performance in ...
Sep 20, 2020 · Tom Hardy has reportedly been chosen as the next man to play James Bond. According to The Vulcan Reporter , Hardy has been tapped as the next actor to play the legendary spy. Daniel Craig’s last movie in the 007 saga is “No Time to Die.” (REVIEW: ‘ Westworld ’ Season 3 Ends With The Possible Deaths Of Multiple Characters)
- David Hookstead
Oct 21, 2020 · Tom Hardy is the odds-on favorite to become the next James Bond. The actor is already 43-years-old and won’t have many movies to contribute. The age gap between James Bond actors and leading ladies has become too apparent. It seems all but confirmed that Tom Hardy is going to be the next actor to take on the mantle of James Bond. The 52-year ...
Oct 15, 2020 · James Bond producer Barbara Broccoli recently addressed the rumors that Tom Hardy had been chosen to become the next James Bond following Daniel Craig’s tenure. The rumor originated from Emre Kaya at The Vulcan Reporter , who claimed that Tom Hardy would succeed Craig as the next James Bond following No Time To Die.
- John F. Trent
Sep 18, 2020 · Daniel Craig’s successor has been found: Tom Hardy will be taking over the role of James Bond. Now there’s a name to die for.. As already known, No Time to Die (currently set for this November) will be Daniel Craig’s fifth and final outing as the fictional MI6 agent.
Sep 24, 2020 · Will Tom Hardy inherit the Walther, tuxedo, and aggressively agitated martinis of James Bond when Daniel Craig is finished with them following the upcoming No Time to Die? Such was the report this ...
- Christopher Orr
People also ask
What was Daniel Craig's first movie?
How old is Daniel Craig?
What is Daniel Craig doing?
Sep 20, 2020 · Tom Hardy has quickly become the rumored favorite to take over as the next James Bond from Daniel Craig after No Time To Die.The Venom and Peaky Blinders star has long been linked to playing the next 007, even before Craig went back on his controversial comments about leaving the role in the wake of Spectre and he's now being widely spoken of as the man to replace Craig after the 25th 007 chapter.
- Simon Gallagher
Sep 22, 2020 · Tom Hardy is rumored to have been secretly anointed by Barbara Broccoli as the next actor to play Bond. London's tabloids and its bookies swirl in a tornado of rumor about 007 and who should play ...
Sep 22, 2020 · All bets are currently off with Tom Hardy tipped to be the next James Bond when Daniel Craig finally hands over the keys to the Aston Martin.. But the man in question was light years away from the ...
- 2 min
- Ellie Harrison
- 3 min
- Tom Hardy. The 43-year-old, known for his roles in Venom and The Revenant, previously spoke about Bond rumours with The Daily Beast, saying: “If I mention it, it’s gone.
- James Norton. The 35-year-old star of War & Peace and McMafia recently told The Independent that if playing Bond meant sacrificing roles in indie films, “it would be a hard thing for me to swallow”.
- Sam Heughan. The Outlander star has previously said he would like to bring Bond back to Scotland for the first time since Sean Connery’s stint as 007.
- Tom Hiddleston. There were lots of rumours that Hiddleston, 39, would be the next Bond after a reported meeting with Bond producer Barbara Broccoli a few years ago.