Self. 2006 Bounty Hunting on Acid: Tony Scott's Visual Style (Video documentary short) Self - Director and Producer. 2006 I Am a Bounty Hunter: Domino Harvey's Life (Video documentary short) Self - Director and Producer. 2005 Vengeance Is Mine: Reinventing 'Man on Fire' (Video documentary) Self.
Tony Scott Movies. 1. Loving Memory (1971) 57 min | Drama. 2. The Hunger (1983) 3. Top Gun (1986) 4. Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) 5. Revenge (I) (1990)
- Enemy of the State (1998) In an homage to the great 70s political thrillers Francis Ford Coppola’s THE CONVERSATION (1974) and Sydney Pollack’s THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR (1975), Scott’s pre-9/11 cautionary tale of the threat of Big Brother violating our privacy is years before the Patriot Act and Edward Snowden and it warns us of the dangers of ignoring checks and balances in our government.
- The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (2009) In this remake of the 1974 Joseph Sargent-directed movie, Denzel Washington steps into the Walter Matthau role and John Travolta takes on the Robert Shaw role.
- The Last Boy Scout (1991) At the time, Shane Black’s screenplay for this movie was the highest spec script ever sold. Producer Joel Silver of Lethal Weapon fame hired Scott to tell the tale of a weathered ex-Secret Service agent turned private detective, Joe Hallenbeck, (Bruce Willis) who teams up with washed-up quarterback, Jimmy Dix, (Damon Wayans) to solve a murder that ultimately uncovers an assassination plot against a U.S. Congressman.
- Days of Thunder (1990) Producers Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer hired Scott again, this time to tackle NASCAR racing in a movie that was nicknamed “TOP GUN with cars.”
Tony Scott also directed several feature films such as 'Top Gun' (1986), 'Beverly Hills Cop II' (1987), 'Days of Thunder' (1990), 'Crimson Tide' (1995), 'Enemy of the State' (1998), 'Man on Fire' (2004), 'Déjà Vu' (2006), 'The Taking of Pelham 123' (2009) and 'Unstoppable' (2010), to name a few.
Tony Scott full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films.
- Jake Dee
- True Romance (1993) 93% According to Rotten Tomatoes, True Romance is the best movie of Tony Scott's directorial career. The star-studded affair written by Quentin Tarantino concerns a lonely comic-book store employee who goes on a criminal adventure of a lifetime upon meeting a call-girl on his birthday.
- Crimson Tide (1995) 88% Gene Hackman and Denzel Washington go toe-to-toe in Crimson Tide, a submarine action-thriller involving a gung-ho boat captain and his mutinous underling.
- Unstoppable (2010) 86% Scott's final film was the 2010 release of Unstoppable, which marked the fifth collaboration between the director and Denzel Washington.
- Enemy Of The State (1998) 72% Will Smith headlines a massive A-list ensemble in Enemy of the State, a thriller that challenges the U.S. government's increasing infringement on personal privacy.
- True Romance (1993) Rotten Tomatoes Critic: 1. Rotten Tomatoes Users: 1. Metacritc Critic Score: 2. Metacritic User Score: 2. IMDB User Review Score: 1.
- Man on Fire (2004) Rotten Tomatoes Critic: 12. Rotten Tomatoes Users: 2. Metacritc Critic Score: 1. Metacritic User Score: 1. IMDB User Review Score: 2.
- Crimson Tide (1995) Rotten Tomatoes Critic: 2. Rotten Tomatoes Users: 3. Metacritc Critic Score: 8. Metacritic User Score: 5. IMDB User Review Score: 3.
- Enemy of the State (1998) Rotten Tomatoes Critic: 4. Rotten Tomatoes Users: 5. Metacritc Critic Score: 7. Metacritic User Score: 3.
- Revenge (1990). This movie is as close as Tony Scott came to directing a western — a western with a tragic love story...
- Man on Fire (2005). Very few English-speaking directors have been able to capture the beauty and brutality of Mexico...
- Unstoppable (2010). This was Tony Scott’s last movie and it proved to be...
Feel-Good results for tony scott movies
Aug 21, 2012 · Director Tony Scott is starring — posthumously — in the grisliest of films. A bystander who captured on video Scott’s final moments leading up to his suicide plunge from a Los Angeles bridge ...