Agreed there are some many great songs at top that I really like, but when it come to my dragons, they are incomparable, but I think 2 pac change should be in top 10, carry on and some night by Fun deserve some credit, anyway this is a great list, full of great song except mater of puppet and one by Metallica, I hate those song, in short all ...
- “People I’ve Been Sad,” Christine and the Queens. There’s a good chance that your favorite artist took a stab at writing a quarantine song this year. That song was probably an anthemic ballad, and it probably attempted to convey loss and alienation before gesturing toward uplift and perseverance.
- “WAP,” Cardi B feat. Megan Thee Stallion. Few rappers today have the cultural cache of Cardi B, New York’s resident firebrand and hitmaker, and Megan Thee Stallion, Houston’s ebullient star.
- “Yo Perreo Sola” remix, Bad Bunny, Ivy Queen and Nesi. “Yo Perreo Sola” has virtually no musical components, but it doesn’t need any: Bad Bunny’s voice is so husky, it fills up all the space above resonant reggaeton drums.
- “Little Nokia,” Bree Runway. One of the most arresting breakout stars of 2020 has been Bree Runway, a multi-hyphenate Brit who can rap like Missy, dance like Janet and snarl like Joan Jett.
We recommend you to check other playlists or our favorite music charts. If you enjoyed listening to this one, you maybe will like: 1. VEVO Top 10 This Week F...
- Billboard.com via Yahoo News1 month ago
People also ask
What are the top 10 Best Songs of all time?
What are the 10 most popular songs ever?
What are the most popular songs of all time?
What is the most popular music right now?
These are the songs that made generation after generation tear up the dance floor. Welcome to MsMojo, and today we’ll be counting down our picks for the top ...
- 14 min
In this video series we count down the top songs from different artist and genres.
- Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, 'Shop Around' Writers: Berry Gordy, Robinson. Producer: Gordy. Released: Dec. '60, Tamla. 16 weeks; No. 2. Robinson thought Barrett Strong should record "Shop Around," but Gordy persuaded Smokey that he was the right man for the song.
- Weezer, 'Buddy Holly' Writer: Rivers Cuomo. Producer: Ric Ocasek. Released: Aug. '94, DGC. 21 weeks; No. 18. In the early 1990s, Cuomo had an awkward girlfriend who was routinely picked on.
- The Rolling Stones, 'Miss You' Writers: Mick Jagger, Keith Richards. Producers: The Glimmer Twins. Released: May '78, Rolling Stones. 20 weeks; No. 1. The Stones were in Toronto, rehearsing for their classic gigs at the El Mocambo Club, when Jagger, jamming with R&B legend Billy Preston, came up with "Miss You."
- Bruce Springsteen, 'The Rising' Writer: Springsteen. Producer: Brendan O'Brien. Released: July '02, Columbia. 11 weeks; No. 52. Springsteen wrote the track about 9/11, taking the viewpoint of a firefighter entering one of the Twin Towers ("Can't see nothin' in front of me …") before unleashing the gospel-tinged chorus.
Top Hits 100 - Top 40 Popular Songs (Music Hot This Week)https://youtu.be/NjiZVbwR7KE-----...
- 131 min
- DMnet Music
- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson. Billie Jean is the best song. Almost any age group can recognize it and even knows the singer which is unusual. It just such a great universal song for everyone to love.
- Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi. Best song ever! Bon Jovi will always be living on a prayer! This is the song that you should listen to when you are unhappy.
- Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses. Whenever I listen to this song I feel so fired up and excited, by the way Axl is singing and how awesome Slash is playing in song.
- Take On Me - a-ha. All of the songs on this list are worthy to be on it - and as a pop song it is in a unwinnable contest against the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Sometimes a song just crawls into your head and you can’t get it out. Join http://www.WatchMojo.com as we count down our picks for Top 10 Annoyingly Catchy S...
- 13 min