People also ask
What are Your Top 10 Favorite Songs of all time?
What are the best songs of all time?
What are the most popular songs of all time?
What are the top 10 Love Songs of all time?
- The Twist – 1960. Chubby Checker. The only song to rule the Billboard Hot 100 in separate release cycles (one week in 1960, two in 1962), thanks to adults catching on to the song and its namesake dance after younger audiences popularized them.
- Smooth – 1999. Santana Feat. Rob Thomas.
- Mack the Knife – 1959. Bobby Darin. “I love that eternally cool feel,” says Warren. “It’s a nostalgic thing: It brings me back to the songs my older sisters and my parents would play.
- Uptown Funk! – 2015. Mark Ronson Feat. Bruno Mars.
Jan 15, 2021 · Find out if your favorite tunes are on this list of what we consider the 100 best pop songs of all time. 100 of 100 A-Ha: 'Take on Me' (1984) Courtesy Warner Bros At heart, "Take on Me" is just a simple synth-pop song. However, through its course, the singer ranges nearly two-and-a-half octaves, soaring to high notes that are exhilarating to hear.
1 Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen 2 Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin 3 Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana 4 John Lennon - Imagine ADVERTISEMENT 5 Yesterday - The Beatles 6 Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan 7 Kashmir - Led Zeppelin 8 A Day in the Life - The Beatles 9 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones 10 Billie Jean - Michael Jackson 11
Sep 15, 2021 · Within a year “Old Town Road” was the longest-running Number One song of all time, seeming to sum up eons of American cross-cultural love and theft in just one minute and 53 seconds. 489 The...
- 3 min
- "The Twist" by Chubby Checker. The Chubby Checker dance sensation reached number one on the chart twice – first in 1960, and then again two years later.
- "Smooth" by Santana (featuring Rob Thomas) (1999) by on YouTube.
- "Mack the Knife" by Bobby Darin (1959) by on YouTube.
- "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson (featuring Bruno Mars) (2015) by on YouTube.