2017: The top news headlines of the year In 2017, we witnessed some historic events all across the world, from acts of terror, to major Republican party defeats and Donald Trump being sworn in as our new President of the United States.
Dec 15, 2017 · Over the last year, the world has been jam-packed with major events that shaped 2017. Here are the top five occurrences that shaped the year all over the planet. International Women’s Day – On March 8, millions celebrated International Women’s Day, a day to commemorate all of the struggles and achievements of women throughout the...
Sen. Ron Wyden says Microsoft Corporation failed to fix known issues with its cloud software, which prompted the SolarWinds hack that compromised at least nine federal government agencies.
9 minutes ago
- Lawmaker revives proposal to eliminate state's top political copIndependent Record2 hours ago
- IIHS Top Safety Pick Prize Goes to Record Number of Vehicles for 2021YAHOO!Finance2 hours ago
- Women’s Hockey: Badgers look to lock up WCHA in final series against Minnesota-DuluthBadger Herald4 hours ago
- Jordan Spieth rises to top 64 in world, commits to WGC-Dell Match Play tournamentAustin American-Statesman on MSN.com7 hours ago
The top 11 news, faith and culture headlines of 2017 Dr. Harry Reeder: The sexual revolution an ‘all-out assault’ on our culture British government resignations signal problems
Top News Headlines. Off-duty police, firefighters under investigation in connection with U.S. Capitol riot. As investigators seek to identify rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol, police ...
May 22nd, 2017 Top News Headlines In U.S. News Senators Richard Burr and Mark Warner announced on Friday that former FBI Director James Comey will publicly testify before a Senate Committee.
Fatalities, finances top 2017 headlines Jan 1, 2018 Jan 1, 2018 ... Tupper Lake residents were stunned and saddened when news of a murder-suicide surfaced about 7:30 a.m. May 10.
Jan 31, 2017 · Beyond the top ten, more of BuzzFeed’s top engaging headlines in 2017 follow this format: “This Four-Year-Old Had Her Own Women’s March With Dolls” and “Indian Parents Aren’t Raising Their Sons Right, And It’s Endangering India’s Women”.
It’s that time of year again – out with the old, in with the new. But before we say our goodbyes to 2017, it’s always appropriate to reflect the year’s
- One dead, two critical after crash west of Shakopee. The top story in Jordan for 2017 was published in the breaking moments of a tragedy. The crash that killed 16-year-old JaMason Moffett of Shakopee and injured four other young people was just starting to unfold.
- Renaissance Festival headed to Jordan. Jordanians turned their heads when it was announced that the Minnesota Renaissance Festival was packing its pantaloons and possibly moving to St. Lawrence Township.
- Shakopee woman killed in crash near Jordan. More than 34,000 people read this, the fourth — and not the last — article about a car crash on this list.
- Belle Plaine man suffers life-threatening injuries in Sunday afternoon crash outside Jordan. Christopher Allen St. Martin, 40, was riding a Harley Davidson Roadster on his way to work a double shift at the Anchor Glass Container Corporation when a 2010 Ford Taurus driven by Edward Merle Blackstad, 75, of Sleepy Eye pulled out in front of him.