- 10 min
- Ibotta. How it works: Ibotta lets you earn cash back on in-store and online purchases at over 1,500 brands and retail chains. Originally for groceries, it has expanded to include clothing, entertainment, pet supplies and other categories.
- Rakuten. How it works: Rakuten (formerly known as Ebates) rewards shoppers with up to 40% cash back on purchases from well-known retailers, restaurants and food delivery services.
- Swagbucks. How it works: Swagbucks is a cash-back and rewards app. You earn points, called "SB," by shopping, taking polls, watching videos, playing games or fulfilling other tasks through Swagbucks.
- Fiverr. How it works: Fiverr is a freelancing marketplace that features gigs in over 200 categories, such as programming and video and animation. You create a profile as a "seller" highlighting your expertise.
- Final Verdict
- Pros and Cons of Money-Making Apps
- Alternatives to Money-Making Apps
As the world inches closer to fully embracing the blossoming gig economy, there’s no shortage of money-making apps to supplement or replace your full-time job. Depending on your goals and preferences, there are a variety of options to choose from. Rakuten is the best option for quick and easy cash back, while Swagbucks offers both cash back and oth...
1. Control over your schedule: The ability to set your own work schedule is a huge benefit that money-making apps can offer. If you have a complicated schedule that requires working around another job or caring for dependents, or just want the freedom to set your own work hours, gig economy work could empower you to generate income on a timetable that works for you. 2. Extra income: Another benefit of gig work is the additional cash these money-making apps could help you generate. Whether you...
1. Payment delays: Depending on the money-making app you use, there could be a delay between when you earn your money and receive it. In some cases, the delay could be 10 days or more after the billing period ends, such as with Upwork. 2. Service fees: Some gig workers may incur service fees depending on the type of money-making app they use. Service fees can be costly, sometimes as much as 20% or more of the cash you earn while working (again, with Upwork); in other cases the rate can vary,...
Money-making apps can be a great way to earn extra cash. Yet there are other ways to generate additional income as well that you may want to consider. 1. Side hustles: There are many side hustle opportunities that also let you maintain a flexible schedule. Online tutoring, virtual assistant work, photography, and pet sitting are a few ways to make ...
We researched 14 money-making apps offering consumers the ability to earn income and evaluated each company based on the sign-up process, requirements, earning methods, earning potential, fees, and incentives. First, we looked at apps available across a number of popular categories. Then, we considered the benefits and drawbacks of each app as comp...
- 9 min
- Uber. Driving with Uber remains one of the most popular and lucrative side hustle apps. The Uber app is available 24/7, so you are free to make your own schedule and drive on your own time.
- DoorDash. Working as a driver for DoorDash entails picking up food from local restaurants and chains and delivering it to customers. DoorDash drivers earn a base pay and also get to keep 100% of their tips.
- Decluttr. If you’ve got piles of used DVDs, CDs, Blu-rays, or video games lying around your house, you can make a few dollars selling them with the Decluttr app.
- Swagbucks. One of the best money-making apps out there, Swagbucks quickly stands out because they offer an unlockable $10 bonus for new users. Swagbucks also allows users to accrue points (SBs) by completing various micro-jobs that they can put towards PayPal cash or free gift cards.
Jun 17, 2021 · 21 Best Money-Making Apps to Help You Grow Your Income. Make cash fast with these top-rated money earning apps that really work. By Jamie Ballard Published: Jun 17, 2021. Save Article. Use Arrow ...
- Jamie Ballard
Jul 8, 2022 · Best for Automatic Payment: ibotta Best for Photographers/Videographers: Foap Best for Investors: Acorns Best for Surveys: Google Opinion Rewards Best for Fitness Buffs: Sweatcoin Best for Bargain Shoppers : Rakuten Cost: Free Payout method: Check or PayPal Operating system: iOS and Android Sign Up Now Pros No fees Over 3,500 stores available
- Rachel Morgan Cautero
Jul 27, 2023 · Steady Rakuten Ibotta UpWork Sweatcoin Best Money Making Apps https://www.youtube.com/embed/FXJGmHaYUeA 1. Swagbucks Earning potential: 💰💰 Swagbucks is a cash rewards app and website that pays its members in exchange for completing online tasks, playing games, filling out surveys, and more!
The Best Apps for Earning Money These are our top picks for the best money-making apps: Rakuten: Best for getting cash back on purchases online Ibotta: Best for getting cash back...