People also ask
What are the best websites for real estate?
What are the top networking strategies for real estate agents?
What is the Best Website Builder for real estate?
How to find the best real estate agent for You?
- Ben Caballero: 4.1 (out of 5) Ben Cabellero’s homeusa.com website is clean, attractive, and gets the job done. Since this site is likely targeting developers just as much as it’s targeting homebuyers, it does feel a bit more corporate than other brokerage sites.
- Christian Angle: 4.4 (out of 5) Since he’s a luxury broker, Christian Angle’s website was a little more polished and attractive than homeusa.com. It also loaded faster and had search features more prominently displayed on the home page.
- Ralph Harvey: 4.3 (out of 5) Ralph Harvey’s website is dedicated entirely to getting listings, so it does not have any of the usual bells and whistles that other agent’s sites have.
- Andrew Ernemann 4.6 (out of 5) Unlike many of the real estate agent websites of the Real Trends Top 25, Aspen luxury broker Andrew Ernemann’s website also loaded fast on desktop.
- Meredith Hart
- Fredrik Eklund. Fredrik Eklund is a celebrity real estate professional with a clean and visually appealing website. The main feature is the high-quality banner image and the site navigation on the right-hand side of the page.
- Ryan Serhant. Ryan Serhant is a successful and famous real estate agent, turned broker. As soon as you open the site's homepage, a popup form appears that welcomes you to his site, and asks you if you'd like to sign up for news and updates on his new book.
- Katrina Campins. Katrina Campins, a luxury real estate specialist, has a website that features a slideshow of high-quality images. She includes a featured listing on her homepage, as well as links to all listings for sale and for rent.
- Jamie Tian. Jamie's site also features high-resolution images. When you first enter, a popup form appears that allows you to sign up for her weekly market updates (e.g., news, new trends, new listings).
In addition to serving agents, Placester also offers real estate broker websites with pages and tools designed for teams of all sizes. We’ve scoured the web to find the top firms and agent teams using Placester to promote their businesses. Here are 11 of our favorite Placester real estate broker websites. The Cape House Team
- Colin Ryan
Jun 14, 2022 · Best Real Estate Websites Best Overall : Zillow Learn More Founded in 2006 by two former Microsoft executives, Zillow offers the most robust suite of tools for buyers, sellers, landlords, renters,...
The best real estate brokerage websites are built to achieve business goals with ease — whether it’s generating leads or taking the agent’s or brokerage’s brand to the next level. The Oppenheim Group Los Angeles, CA The Oppenheim Group’s online abode is Los Angeles luxury personified.