People also ask
What shows are good to watch on Netflix for teens?
What are the best teen drama shows?
What can I binge watch on Netflix?
What's new to watch on Netflix?
Aug 03, 2022 · When 16-year-old Enola's older brothers refuse to help her find their recently missing mother, she heads to London on her own to solve the mystery. This spirited caper will appeal to true mystery-loving Sherlock Holmes fans, or Millie Bobby Brown (from Stranger Things) fans alike. Watch 'Enola Holmes' on Netflix. 05.
Apr 27, 2022 · These 25 Teen Movies on Netflix Will Either Have You Swooning or Cringing Banana Split (2020) The Perfect Date To All the Boys I've Loved Before (2018) Dude (2018) Sierra Burgess Is a Loser (2018) Candy Jar (2018) Alex Strangelove (2018) Dumplin' (2018) The Kissing Booth (2018) Deidra & Laney Rob a ...
- Marisa Lascala
- Senior Parenting & Relationships Editor
- The Spectacular Now. Director: James Ponsoldt. Writers: Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber. Cast: Miles Teller, Shailene Woodley, Brie Larson, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Bob Odenkirk, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Kyle Chandler.
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Director: Susan Johnson. Writer: Sofia Alvarez. Cast: Lana Condor, Janel Parrish, Anna Cathcart, Noah Centineo, Israel Broussard, and John Corbett.
- Dumplin' Director: Anne Fletcher. Writers: Kristen Hahn. Cast: Danielle Macdonald, Jennifer Aniston, Odeya Rush, Maddie Baillio, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Luke Benward, Georgie Flores, Dove Cameron, Harold Perrineau, Kathy Najimy.
- The Edge of Seventeen. Director/Writer: Kelly Fremon Craig. Cast: Hailee Steinfeld, Woody Harrelson, Blake Jenner, Kyra Sedgwick, Haley Lu Richardson, and Hayden Szeto.
Lara Jean writes love letters to all of boys she likes. After hiding them for years, the letters mysteriously disappear and get sent to all her crushes, including her sister's ex-boyfriend Josh. In order to try to trick Josh into thinking she doesn't like him anymore, she decides to start a fake relationship with another guy, Peter, but soon finds ...
After getting dumped by his girlfriend, Sutter gets drunk one night and wakes up on the lawn of his classmate Aimee. They start and unlikely relationship with one another during their senior year of high school. Mia Thermopolis was a normal teenager until her grandmother comes into town for the first time and reveals to her that she's actually a pr...
After falling in love with mysterious new bad boy J.D., Veronica gets the shock of a lifetime when her classmate (and frenemy) turns up dead. But who could be behind this killing? You guessed it: J.D. Soon, more kids start mysteriously getting killed and Veronica must stop J.D. before it's too late.
You're not supposed to fall for your best friend's brother, but sometimes it just happens. At least for Elle, she has the school's kissing booth to think about and it actually helps her in her quest for love.
- Associate Entertainment Editor
This New Movie Just Upset ‘Day Shift’ On Netflix’s Top 10 List
Back in August 2020, the Foxx-powered action film Project Power captured 13 consecutive days atop Netflix’s Top 10 list for movies and 14 days overall—that ...
18 hours ago
- Jacob Robinson
- A Silent Voice (2016)
- Love You to the Stars and Back (2017)
- Rocks (2019)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)