Top things to do in frankfurt germanyAnswer from 3 sources
25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster...
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been...
Top things to do in Frankfurt
- #1 Heidelberg Tour. Regarded as one of the most romantic cities in Germany,...
- #3 Sightseeing City Tour. Elements of Frankfurt’s past thrive in a city...
- #5 Hop-On Hop-Off Express City Tour. Immerse yourself...
The Top 12 Attractions in Frankfurt, Germany
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. The Römerberg...
- Head Up to the Main Tower. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top o f...
- Tour the Goethe House....
People also ask
What are the best things to do in Frankfurt?
What are the best places to visit in Frankfurt Germany?
What is there to see in Frankfurt Germany?
What are some fun activities to do in Germany?
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 53,744 traveler reviews and photos of Frankfurt tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in September. We have reviews of the best places to see in Frankfurt. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Sep 18, 2017 · 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany) Germany’s big financial centre is a city of many sides. The central business district, Bankenviertel, captures your attention right away and has all ten of the tallest skyscrapers in the country.
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
Skip the line and book fun activities and tours with Expedia. Explore tourist attractions and things to do in Frankfurt today, this week or weekend. Find tickets for the best tourist attractions for the ultimate family vacation.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 54,489 traveller reviews and photos of Frankfurt tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in September. We have reviews of the best places to see in Frankfurt. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Frankfurt Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- Things to do in Germany | Top Attractions Travel Guideyoutube.com
- Visit Frankfurt: Top 10 Sights in Frankfurt, Germanyyoutube.com
- Munich Germany Top Things To Do Viator Travel Guideyoutube.com
Aug 01, 2018 · Things to do in Frankfurt in 24 Hours. This is a detailed itinerary for 24-hours in Frankfurt if you happen to have a layover or are stopping on your way through. One day in Frankfurt is enough to see lots of the city and check out most of the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany’s financial capital.
Top Places to Visit in Frankfurt, Germany: See Tripadvisor's 54,489 traveller reviews and photos of Frankfurt attractions.
- Römerberg: Frankfurt's Old Town Center. In the heart of Frankfurt's Old Town (Altstadt), the Römerberg is an irregularly shaped square with the Justice Fountain (Gerechtigkeitsbrunnen) at its center.
- Städel Museum. The Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie), with its excellent collection of paintings from the 14th century, is the most important of the world-class museums that make up Frankfurt's Museum District (see #3 below for details of these other top-rated tourist attractions).
- Museum District: Museumsufer. Frankfurt's Museum District (Museumsufer) on the south and north banks of the River Main is a first-rate collection of some 16 separate museums, many of them of international standing.
- The Palm Garden. Located on Bockenheimer Landstrasse, the beautiful 54-acre Palm Garden (Palmengarten), the largest botanic garden in Germany (and one of three in Frankfurt), was an instant hit with the public upon its opening in 1871.
- Rhine Valley Trip from Frankfurt including Rhine River Cruise. 505 Reviews. 7 hours 45 minutes. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 5,956 travelers!
- Heidelberg Half-Day Trip from Frankfurt. 283 Reviews. 5 hours 30 minutes. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 3,801 travelers! from $95.09.
- Frankfurt City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. 155 Reviews. 8 hours. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 3,407 travelers! from $18.06.
- Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt. 149 Reviews. 10 hours. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 1,371 travelers! from $294.91.
Frankfurt suffered such extensive damage during World War II that much of its Altstadt (old town) had to be rebuilt. The restoration project, which started in the 1950s, was just completed in 2017.
- 2 min