Top things to do in frankfurt germanyAnswer from 4 sources
25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster...
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been...
30 Best Things To Do in Frankfurt, Germany
- Soak in the spectacular views of Frankfurt from The Main Tower.
- Learn about the legacy of celebrated writer Johann Wolfgang von Goethe at The Goethe House.
25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt, Germany
- Berger Strasse.
- Eschenheimer Turm, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Frankfurt Children's Museum.
- Things to Do in Frankfurt with Kids: Frankfurt Zoo.
Top 10 Things to do in Frankfurt, Germany
- See the views from the Main Tower.
- Walk through the Palmengarten.
- Eat local, in the Kleinmarkthalle.
- Shop on the Zeil.
People also ask
What are the best things to do in Frankfurt?
What are the best places to visit in Frankfurt Germany?
What is there to see in Frankfurt Germany?
What are some fun activities to do in Germany?
Top Attractions in Frankfurt 1. Stadel Museum 2,480 reviews See 3 Experiences 2. Main Tower
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
You could store your cash in the hotel safe for the day, because these attractions won't cost you a penny: Römer Congress Center Messe Frankfurt Frankfurt Cathedral St. Paul's Church
Sep 18, 2017 · 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany) 1. Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the... 2. Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of... 3. Main Tower. ...
- Alte Oper. Literally translates to 'Old Opera', this beautifully restored building stands in a grand square. Check here...
- Hauptwache. This square is the hub of Frankfurt. To the South is St Catherine's church and the old Hauptwache building...
- Kleinmarkthalle. Turning right off the Zeil you'll come to a large hall which houses an excellent...
Dec 17, 2015 · Located in the heart of Frankfurt, St. Paul’s Church, locally known as Paulskirche,is a historical church dating back to 1789. It was consecrated as a protestant church and has served its fair share of purposes: as a home to Germany’s first National Assembly, a meeting place for people to see American President John F. Kennedy deliver a speech in 1963, and as a venue for awards ceremonies ...
- Anwesha Ray
- Lock your love. Eiserner Steg is the only pedestrian bridge among the many bridges spanning the River Main. The riot of colors from thousands of padlocks on the railings of this bridge makes this a delightful place to walk and photograph.
- Take a selfie with a wine thief. While the rest of Germany swears by beer, Frankfurt’s favorite drink is apple wine. Frau Rauscher, a feisty German woman from nobody-knows-when, has achieved legendary status thanks to her love for apple wine.
- Discover a surreal playground. While you are never too far from a playground in Germany, few are as enchanting as Waldspielpark Goetheturm. This playground sits in the lap of a pristine forest and delights little ones with slides, a splash pool and a maze.
- Be peed on by a tree. As part of the Frankfurt art initiative Komische Kunst (Comic Art), artist Friedrich Karl Waechter decided to give a tree (at Lake Jacobiweiher, near the Oberschweinstiege) a voice to express what it feels about being peed on.
Discover 9 hidden attractions, cool sights, and unusual things to do in Frankfurt, Germany from Pinkelbaum (Peeing Tree) to Henninger Turm.
- Atlas Obscura
- Rhine Valley Trip from Frankfurt including Rhine River Cruise. 505 Reviews. 7 hours 45 minutes. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 5,956 travelers!
- Heidelberg Half-Day Trip from Frankfurt. 283 Reviews. 5 hours 30 minutes. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 3,801 travelers! from $95.09.
- Frankfurt City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. 155 Reviews. 8 hours. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 3,407 travelers! from $18.06.
- Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt. 149 Reviews. 10 hours. By: ETS Touristik GmbH. Popular: Booked by 1,371 travelers! from $294.91.
Things to Do in Frankfurt If you are in town for business or a short trip, there are still plenty of operas or museums or jazz concerts you can fit into your itinerary. On top of that, Frankfurt has top attractions like the Main Tower to entertain the whole family.