Legendary pop singer Jimmie Rodgers (né James Charles Rodgers) has died. The star died from kidney disease on Jan. 18 and had previously tested positive for COVID-19, per the Associated Press ...
People via Yahoo News
11 hours ago
- Most forgettable Raptors: Alex Len earns his place in franchise loreYahoo Sports Canada13 hours ago
- CNN Fact-Checker Reflects On Weirdest Moments Of His 4 Years Debunking TrumpHuffPost via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Jimmie Rodgers, singer of 'Honeycomb' and other hits, diesJimmie Rodgers, singer of the 1957 hits “Honeycomb” and “Kisses Sweeter Than Wine” whose career in music and movies was disrupted by a severe head injury a decade later, has died at age 87.Associated Press via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Ford calls on Trudeau to 'close down our borders'Yahoo Finance Canada9 hours ago
- This Toronto chef uses traditional Chinese food carving techniques to turn veggies into artThe Takeout via Yahoo News7 days ago