TikTok conspiracy calls Helen Keller a 'fraud.' Disability advocates say their arguments are ableist and detrimental.
Young people on TikTok are denying the life of Helen Keller. Keller — an author and activist born in Tuscumbia, Ala. in 1880 who lost her sight and hearing as a result of an illness at 19 months ...
6 days ago
- Every single passenger on board 2 international flights to Canada informed that they were potentially exposed to COVID-19Business Insider via Yahoo News14 hours ago
- The top 9 movies on Netflix this week, from 'We Can Be Heroes' to 'Superbad'Business Insider via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Mega Millions Jackpot Reaches $750 Million – See 23 Lottery Winners Who Lost It AllGOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance4 days ago
- Chiefs' Laurent Duvernay-Tardif urges individual sacrifice from COVID-19 front linesYahoo Sports via AOL2 days ago
- How James Earl Jones Became ‘The Voice’ After Years of Childhood SilenceVariety via Yahoo News16 hours ago
- Title Tiers: Where the NHL's 31 teams stand entering the seasonYahoo Sports Canada6 days ago