Great Examples of Twitter Profiles Click these links to be taken to these Twitter profiles: Michale Hyatt Greg Laurie Christine Caine James MacDonald Next Step Once you’re done checking out these profiles, you can go to step 5. Go to Step 5
- pairadocsdesign. A variety of styles including the Polaroid and the name badge means that there is a design style you are inevitably going to like on this page.
- shirtpizza. The cartoon theme of this Twitter profile has appeal and really stands out from the crowd, while the choice of avatar picture reveals the logo and a nice complement to the user’s name.
- BWphoto. A very colorful Twitter background (despite its name), with a comic book effect.
- ramesstudios. Clever how the photographed person in this page is looking towards the Twitter main content area, isn’t it?
Jul 08, 2009 · In this article we have selected 50 of the most awesome twitter profiles for your inspiration. Enjoy and stay tuned for part 2 of 50 awesome twitter profiles! @playfool @chobolova @cyberhomes @captivamktg @deyoungmuseum @pshopcreative @cranialclutter @madebyguerrilla @nandoism @rockablepress @briancarter @membnandurb @mandalareopens @jabulani9
Aug 11, 2021 · 31 of the Funniest Twitter Bios We Could Find 1. @Twitter Why this works: You can't have a list of great Twitter bios without including Twitter's Twitter bio. It reads, "what's happening?!" which is a clever play on the words displayed in the draft box before you type a Tweet.
- Use Keywords. Keywords are super important when people search for you on Twitter. That means the strongest Twitter bios usually contain industry targeted keywords.
- Embrace the Space! It's not easy building a strong Twitter page - it takes a lot of work, strategy, and a few Twitter tools. I found that one of the hardest things about crafting a Twitter bio is fitting all you want to say into only 160 characters!
- Tell Us What You Do or Believe in. Use your bio to tell everyone on Twitter exactly what you do -- or even better, what you believe in! Instead of telling people about your work, tell people what you do.
- Include The Name of Your Employer. This is very useful when people search for your company on Twitter. If your bio has your employer's Twitter handle, you'll appear in the search results when people search for the business on Twitter.
People also ask
How to evaluate a Twitter profile?
How to optimize your Twitter profile?
How to promote your Twitter profile?
What is Twitter an example of?