Kurt Wagner is a prominent member of the X-Men and former member and leader of Excalibur. He possessed the Neyaphemian ability of teleportation, as well as incredible agility, wall scaling...
- Professor X. Professor Charles Francis Xavier, X-Men (vol. 1) #42 (1968, back-up story) (in flashback), Xavier is the founder of the X-Men, and original headmaster of the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning.
- Cyclops. Scott Summers. Summers is the first of the team's founding members, and has been the longtime leader of the X-Men. He is the former headmaster of the Xavier Institute, and former leader of the original X-Factor.
- Iceman. Robert Louis "Bobby" Drake, X-Men (vol. 1) #46 (1968, back-up story) (flashback). Drake is the second founding member, and the youngest of the group.
- Angel/Archangel. Warren Kenneth Worthington III, X-Men (vol. 1) #56 (1969, back-up story) (flashback). Warren is the third of the team's founding members, and the only member of the original team to have acted as a costumed hero even before joining the X-Men.
People also ask
What is Uncanny X-Men?
Who were the original X-Men?
Who is Cyclops in X-Men?
Uncanny X-Men #539 Gillen, Bianchi Uncanny X-Men #538 Gillen, Dodson Uncanny X-Men #537 Gillen, Dodson Uncanny X-Men #536 Gillen, Dodson Uncanny X-Men #535 Dodson, Dodson Uncanny X-Men #534.1 Gillen, Pacheco Uncanny X-Men #534 Fraction, Land Uncanny X-Men #533 Fraction, Land Uncanny X-Men #532 Fraction, Land Uncanny X-Men #531 Land
Over the course of the X-Men’s 55 years of publication, the group has grown from a mere 6 members at its inception to the 100+ we know today. Some members have come and gone within a blink of an eye but others have stood the test of time and became mainstays on the team, fighting alongside their teammates through thick and thin.
- Matthew England
- Scarlet Witch. Scarlet Witch has the power to warp reality to her will. This usually occurs through manipulating the probability of something happening, redirecting an object, or making the environment shift in her favor.
- Thor. The Avenger's resident God of Thunder has long been one of the most powerful members of any team that he's been on, with his Asgardian heritage granting him strength, durability, and energy manipulation ability beyond that of mortal men.
- Wonder Man. Wonder Man has been infused with Iconic Energy that has granted him superhuman strength, speed, and the ability of flight. He can also transform himself into a being of ionic energy in which he is practically immortal.
- Rogue. Long-time X-men and member of every incarnation of the Unity Division, Rogue probably has the most potential out of the founding members. Her power to absorb the memory of any person she touches makes her a valuable ally.
Browse the Marvel comic series Uncanny X-Men (2013 - 2015). Check out individual issues, and find out how to read them!