- September 2019 Festivals & Events
- October 2019 Festivals and Events
- November 2019 Festivals & Events
- December 2019 Festivals & Events
- January 2020 Festivals and Events
- February 2020 Festivals and Events
- March 2020 Festivals and Events
- April 2020 Festivals and Events
- May 2020 Festivals and Events
- June 2020 Festivals and Events
- July 2020 Festivals and Events
- August 2020 Festivals and Events
1. Agassiz Fall Fair and Corn Festival – a community fair with a parade, midway, lawn mower races, horse show and crowning of the Corn King and Queen in Agassiz (September 13-14, 2019). 2. Bands on the Beach – two days of FREE music at Harrison Hot Springs (September Long Weekend). 3. Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival – Vancouver’s Shakespearean theatre festival (June 5 to September 21, 2019). 4. BC GranFondo Whistler Bike Race – a bike race in Whistler (September 7, 2019). 5. Bike the...
1. Apple Festival – a fundraising festival featuring live entertainment and 50,000 lbs of apples for sale at the UBC Botanical Garden (October 19 & 20, 2019). 2. Celebrate the Night – a family-friendly Halloween event with fireworks in Maple Ridge (October 27, 2019). 3. Chutzpah Festival – the Vancouver Jewish Performing Arts Festival (October 24 to November 24, 2019). 4. Cloverfest – an Oktoberfest event hosted by the Cloverdale Rotary Club (Note: Cloverfest is not taking place in 2019.) 5....
1. Aurora Winter Festival – a winter-themed Christmas attraction at Concord Pacific Place (late November until late December). 2. Bear Creek Light Festival – Christmas-style lights, lanterns and free family-friendly activities at Surrey’s Bear Creek Park (mid-November). 3. Bright Nights – Christmas lights and miniature train rides in Stanley Park (late November until early January). 4. Canyon Lights – Christmas lights and decorations at Capilano Suspension Bridge (November 22, 2019, until Ja...
1. Christmas Events 1. Aurora Winter Festival – a winter-themed Christmas attraction at Concord Pacific Place (late November until late December). 2. Big Rigs for Kids Lighted Truck Parade – a family-friendly event with decorated big-rig trucks, carols and other activities in Surrey (early December). 3. Carol Ships Shoreline Celebration – a small Christmas event with a large bonfire, live music and a parade of boats lit up with Christmas illuminations (mid-December). 4. Maple Ridge Christmas...
1. Canyon Lights – at Capilano Suspension Bridge (November 22, 2019, until January 26, 2020). 2. Christmas Glow – indoor Christmas attractions in Vancouver (November 21, 2019, until January 5, 2020) and Abbotsford (December 5, 2019, until January 4, 2020). 3. Dine Out Vancouver Festival – special deals at hundreds of local restaurants (January 17 until February 2, 2020). 4. Heritage Christmas – at Burnaby Village Museum (late November until early January). 5. Polar Bear Swims 1. Icy cold dip...
1. BC Family Day – a statutory holiday with special family-friendly activities at various locations on the weekend of February 15-17, 2020. 2. BC Home and Garden Show – a trade show featuring over 400 exhibitors at BC Place Stadium (mid to late February). 3. Chinese New Year Parade – a massive parade in Chinatown (on the Sunday before or after February 25, 2020). 4. Chinese New Year’s Eve – celebrations at the International Buddhist Temple in Richmond (February 24, 2020). 5. Coastal First Na...
1. 24 Hours of Winter – a two-day winter sports event at Grouse Mountain (late March). 2. Brewski Fest – a one-day event featuring free beer samples for adults with Cypress Mountain day ticket and season passes (late March). 3. CelticFest Vancouver – a festival celebrating everything Celtic (mid-March). 4. Coquitlam Craft Beer Festival – at Westwood Plateau Golf Club in Coquitlam (early March). 5. Festival du Bois – BC’s largest francophone festival, held annually in Coquitlam (mid-March). 6...
1. 420 Vancouver – a marijuana-themed festival with market vendors and thousands of people at Sunset Beach (April 20, 2020). 2. Abbotsford Tulip Festival – 10 acres of tulip fields open to the public in Abbotsford at 36737 North Parallel Road (mid-April to mid-May). 3. Chilliwack Tulip Festival – Western Canada’s largest tulip festival featuring 20 acres of tulips in Chilliwack (early April to early May). 4. Classic & Custom Car Show – an indoor car show at the Tradex Centre in Abbotsford (m...
1. Abbotsford Tulip Festival – 10 acres of tulip fields open to the public in Abbotsford (mid-April until early May). 2. Chilliwack Tulip Festival – Western Canada’s largest tulip festival featuring 20 acres of tulips in Chilliwack (mid-April until early May). 3. BMO Vancouver International Marathon – a Boston-qualifying marathon starting in Queen Elizabeth Park and finishing in downtown Vancouver (early May). 4. Brahm’s Tams Drumming Circle – informal drumming sessions at Stanley Park’s Thi...
1. Bard on the Beach – Vancouver’s Shakespearean theatre festival (early June until mid to late September). 2. BC Highland Games & Scottish Festival – at Percy Perry Stadium in Coquitlam (June 13, 2020). 3. Brahm’s Tams Drumming Circle – informal drumming sessions at Stanley Park’s Third Beach on Tuesday evenings (when it’s sunny). 4. Car Free Days – celebrations on Denman Street (June 13, 2020) and Main Street (June 14, 2020) over the Father’s Day weekend. 5. 5X Festival (a.k.a., City of Bh...
1. Aldergrove Fair Days – a small-town fair with a parade, chili cook-off, car show and other family-friendly activities in Aldergrove (mid to late July). 2. Bard on the Beach – Vancouver’s Shakespearean theatre festival (June to September). 3. Brahm’s Tams Drumming Circle – informal drumming sessions at Stanley Park’s Third Beach on Tuesday evenings (when it’s sunny). 4. Canada Day Festivities – held on July 1st every year at various locations throughout the region, including in downtown Va...
1. Abbotsford Agrifair – an agricultural fair that includes a midway, amusement rides and animals at Exhibition Park at 32470 Haida Drive in Abbotsford (July 31 to August 3, 2020). 2. Abbotsford Airshow – Western Canada’s largest airshow (mid-August). 3. Arts Alive Festival – a community arts festival in Langley (mid-August). 4. Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival – Vancouver’s Shakespearean theatre festival (early June to mid-September). 5. BC Day – a statutory holiday on the first Monda...
- April Events in Vancouver
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Sunday, April 5, 2020
- Monday, April 6, 2020
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Thursday, April 9, 2020
Below is what’s happening on the different days of the month in April 2020. IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, many major venues have closed temporarily and large events have been either cancelled or postponed. We are trying our best to keep up-to-date with the latest developments and cancellations. Exact details about specific events and activities, however, may be “to be determined” and subject to change. For a list of venues and events impacted by the pandemic click Cancelled & Closed Coronavirus-Related Events. To jump to a specific week, click on any of the following: April 1-5 | April 6-12 | April 13-19 | April 20-26 | April 27-30If good weather, then check out the cherry blossoms at Vancouver’s various best parks and places in nature(just make sure to stay 6 feet away from any other folk out there).If good weather, then check out the cherry blossoms at Vancouver’s various best parks and places in nature(so long as you can stay far enough away from other people).
Metro Vancouver events calendar - April 2021. Best festivals, concerts, fun things to do, weekend shows, discount tickets, theater, music, and kids free events in Vancouver, BC.
People also ask
What to do in Vancouver in April 2021?
What to do in Vancouver BC in January?
When is the Sun Run in Vancouver BC?
Are there any cancelled events in Vancouver BC?
Jan 01, 2021 · Metro Vancouver events calendar for January 2021. Best festivals, concerts, fairs, fun things to do, New Year's Day events, kids activities, free entertainment in Vancouver, BC.
Find events that the City of Vancouver and Vancouver Park Board produce, sponsor, and support with grants or contributions.
Event; June 1, 2021 to June 30, ... Primary Sidebar. Events Calendar. Go to previous month: April 2021 Go to next month: ... Vancouver, BC V5T 4L6. Phone: 604-872-4902Go to previous monthApril 2021April 2021April 202128March 28, 202129March 29, 202130March 30, 202131March 31, 20214April 4, 20215April 5, 20216April 6, 20217April 7, 202111April 11, 202112April 12, 202113April 13, 202114April 14, 202118April 18, 202119April 19, 202120April 20, 202121April 21, 2021
Vancouver is surrounded by natural beauty and a hotspot for great events. Shop Main Street or load up on PNW gear at Hudson Bay. Eat dim sum. Take the Aquabus to Granville Island and shop like a gourmand at Public Market. Head to Stanley Park and be amazed by the Brockton Point Totem Poles and culture of the Coast Salish people.
Scroll through our calendar of family friendly events in Metro Vancouver and plan your next outing! The list is updated daily so check back regularly for fresh local family events. PS: Submit your own family friendly Vancouver event .
Find runs and races near you with our Vancouver running calendar. 5k, 10k, half/full marathons, ultras, road/trail and everything in between.
- related to: vancouver bc events calendar 2021
tripadvisor.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month