amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
Bumblebee was the second character to appear in the original Transformers animated series, while on a mission to recover a small clutch of energy conductors with Wheeljack. Bumblebee is subsequently among the Transformers aboard the Ark, which crash landed on Earth, causing the Transformers within to be trapped in stasis for 4 million years.
Apr 17, 2021 · Bumblebee is one of Optimus Prime 's most trusted lieutenants. Although he is not the strongest or most powerful of the Autobots, Bumblebee more than makes up for this with a bottomless well of luck, determination and bravery. He would gladly give his life to protect others and stop the Decepticons .
People also ask
Who is Bumblebee in Transformers?
Is Bumblebee the strongest of the Autobots?
What is the origin of the TV show Bumblebee?
What does Bumblebee tell Optimus about Megatron?
- Continuity Notes
- Transformers References
- Real-Life References
- Tie-In Material
- Home Video Releases
- Development Details
War rages on Cybertron, and things look bad for the Autobots. The Decepticons have broken through the front lines, contact has been lost with the capital, and Ratchet, Brawn, Arcee, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Ironhide, and several other survivors are pinned down under Decepticon assault until Optimus Prime arrives to momentarily repel their foes. Prime looks for scout B-127, who appears only a moment after. The arrival of Soundwave, Starscream and Shockwave on the battlefield, as well as the sur...
\\"I'll never talk.\\"\\"Is that right? Then let's make it official.\\"\\"If you won't tell us where Prime is, perhaps your young friend will.\\"\\"Never.\\"\\"You're a brave warrior. You deserve a better death... but then again...\\"\\"I like the way they pop.\\"\\"Focus, comrade.\\"\\"With all due respect, have you lost your damn mind?!\\"\\"That's with all due respect?\\"\\"They literally call themselves Decepticons. That doesn't set off any red flags?\\"\\"Look, I know what you saw is a little crazy. I can explain. ... Yeah, I ca...
As a prequel to the rest of the live-action film series, Bumblebee includes set-up elements for several of the films. 1. Ancillary media dating back to 2007 has credited Megatron with inflicting the injuries that caused Bumblebee to lose his voice (with both the Aligned continuity family and the Cyberverse cartoon adapting the idea for their continuities), but internal to the films themselves, no specifics were ever provided, with \\"damage in battle\\" being the only reason given for the little...
1. The Seekers' Cybertronian alternate modes are loosely inspired by their \\"tetrajet\\" modes from the first Generation 1 episode. 2. Starscream is the only \\"unique\\" Seeker to appear during the film's Cybertron sequences. The rest of their forces are made of up of countless robots that recycle five generic designs: one based on Generation 1 Thundercracker, one on Generation 1 Skywarp, one on Armada Thrust, a fourth with a teal-and-yellow color scheme (perhaps based on Revenge of the Fallen Dir...
1. One of the vehicles Bumblebee rejects scanning is the Urban Assault Vehicle from Stripes. 2. Charlie has a poster for the rock band The Pretenders, which coincidentally is the name of a Transformers sub group involving the robots disguising themselves as human. 3. Throughout the film, Charlie wears band shirts for Elvis Costello and the Attractions, Motörhead, The Damned, The Rolling Stones, and The Smiths. 4. Charlie eats Mr. T Cereal. 5. The Watson family dog Conan is named after Conan...
1. The episode of ALF that Charlie's family watch is episode 20 of season 2, \\"You Ain't Nothin' But a Hound Dog\\". The episode originally aired February 29, 1988, a year after the movie is meant to take place. 2. Charlie starts playing the first track on Sam Cooke's album Sam's Songs, which ought to have been \\"Little Things You Do\\" rather than \\"Unchained Melody\\". The latter song doesn't even appear on the album, being the last track on side A of Cooke's earlier release Hits of the 50's. 3. Po...
During the lead-up to the release of the movie, IDW Publishing released the four-part comic mini-series Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Prequel, detailing an adventure set in the 60s, during which Bumblebee works with British intelligence to foil the plans of a group of Decepticons, including Blitzwing. It seems likely that author John Barber was working off an earlier draft of the film, which simply began with Bumblebee already on Earth in the time frame between The Last Knight and Bumblebee.A...
Two albums were released for the film: 1. Bumblebee (Motion Picture Score) - showcasing composer Dario Marianelli's score for the film. 2. Bumblebee (Motion Picture Soundtrack) - featuring the film's diegetic music as well as Hailee Steinfeld's end credits song \\"Back to Life\\".
Bumblebee was released on digital platforms on March 19; and on DVD, Blu-ray, and 4K on April 2. A limited edition VHS copy was sent out as a promotional item, but was not available at retail.
Coming off the notoriously poor reception to The Last Knight, Bumblebee had a ways to go in terms of redeeming the Transformers film franchise for both Paramount and the general movie-going public. However, the film was positively received by critics, who generally praised Travis Knight's restrained directorial approach, Hailee Steinfeld's acting ability, the Generation 1-styled robot designs, and the dynamic between Charlie and Bumblebee, comparing the film to its spiritual predecessors E.T....
1. March 27, 2015 — Paramount Pictures negotiates with Akiva Goldsman, hiring him to create a \\"writer's room\\" with the intention of building a cinematic universe. Goldsman goes on to hire a number of writers over the next few months: Steven DeKnight (Daredevil), Robert Kirkman (The Walking Dead), Art Marcum and Matt Holloway (Iron Man), Christina Hodson (Shut In, The Fugitive), Lindsey Beer (Dig), Zak Penn (Pacific Rim 2), Jeff Pinkner (The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Lost), Andrew Barrer and Gabr...
1. During production, the film was referred to in presentational material under a variety of names including \\"Transformers 6\\", \\"Bumblebee: The Movie\\", \\"The Bumblebee Movie\\", and \\"Transformers Universe: Bumblebee\\".
Bumblebee was a young Autobot scout, who fought during the Cybertronian War alongside his "brother in arms", Hot Rod. During the war for Cybertron, Bumblebee was friends with the Autobot Diabla, at one point battling alongside her in the smelting pools of Polyhex.
Thin laminations are generally used on high-frequency transformers, with some of very thin steel laminations able to operate up to 10 kHz. Laminating the core greatly reduces eddy-current losses One common design of laminated core is made from interleaved stacks of E-shaped steel sheets capped with I-shaped pieces, leading to its name of 'E-I ...
A weapon considered for Bumblebee was a pair of arm-mounted electrical "stingers". The idea was ultimately abandoned for the movie, but influenced other media.According to an article on Edmunds.com, the filmmakers wanted Bumblebee's original Earth form to be the 1976 iteration of the Camaro because it was the worst Camaro possible that also had chrome bu...The same article indicates that the 1976 Camaros used in the film were all purchased via online auction for under $6000 each, one for less than $2000. That one didn't run.One of the 1976 Camaros was sold on eBay. The bidding ended on July 18, 2007; the final price was $40,100.01.
There are several types of transformer used in radio frequency (RF) work. Laminated steel is not suitable for RF. Air-core transformer. These are used for high frequency work. The lack of a core means very low inductance. All current excites current and induces secondary voltage which is proportional to the mutual inductance.
Bumblebee (AKA Bee, ZB-7, B-127) is the one of the deuteragonists (alongside Mikaela Banes, Carly Spencer, Tessa Yeager and Viviane Wembly) in the Transformers live-action film series and the titular protagonist of the 2018 Reboot/Spin-off film, Bumblebee. He is one of Optimus Prime's most trusted lieutenants.
A bumblebee (or bumble bee, bumble-bee, or humble-bee) is any of over 250 species in the genus Bombus, part of Apidae, one of the bee families. This genus is the only extant group in the tribe Bombini , though a few extinct related genera (e.g., Calyptapis ) are known from fossils .
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
target.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
walmart.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month