Wedding Crashers is a 2005 film starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn about John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air.
Vince Vaughn Wedding Crashers Quotes; Will Ferrell Wedding Crashers Quotes; Wedding Crashers Rules; Best Wedding Crashers Quotes. When this romcom meets bromance first hit the big screen, Wedding Crashers gave both invited guests and surprise crashers everything they needed to make the most of the getting-hitched season. Here are some of the ...
Wedding Crashers Vince Vaughn Quotes. Free Daily Quotes. Subscribe Vince Vaughn — American Actor born on March 28, 1970, Vincent Anthony "Vince" Vaughn is an ...
Jun 18, 2015 · In 2005, the Frat Pack was at their prime, and Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson were imparting infinite, douchey wisdom as divorce mediators who crash weddings to get laid in The Wedding Crashers.The ...
- Lindsay Kimble
Wedding Crashers quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Wedding Crashers. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com
People also ask
Who are the Wedding Crashers?
What is Vince Vaughn's nickname?
What is a wedding crasher quote?
- Advice we should all follow. “Don't waste your time on girls with hats. They tend to be very proper.”
- Classic. “You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.”
- The perfect way to schmooze. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.”
- Way to be a bummer. “Love doesn't exist, that’s what I’m trying to tell you guys. And I’m not picking on love, ‘cause I don’t think friendship exists either.”
Wedding Crashers Quotes. Jeremy Grey: Okay, what's our back story? John Beckwith: We're brothers from New Hampshire. We're venture capitalists. Jeremy Grey: I'm sick of that. Let's be from Vermont. And let's have an emerging maple syrup conglomerate. John Beckwith: Wait, that's stupid. We don't know anything about maple syrup.
- “I’m sorry I called you a hillbilly. I don’t even know what that meant.” – John Beckwith.
- “Wow, getting a nice preview of what marriage is gonna be like with Ike Turner here.” – Jeremy Grey.
- “I’m a little too traumatized to have a scone.” – Jeremy Grey.
- “You shut your mouth when you’re talking to me!” – Mrs. Kroeger.