- Oscar Luis Costo
- Oscar Luis Costo
People also ask
Who is Vivian Wu married to?
Who is Vivian Wu in the last emperor?
Who is the actress Vivianne Costo married to?
When did Vivian Wu start her acting career?
In 2020, Wu made her return to Hollywood productions after nearly 25 years, with a starring role as Chinese astronaut Lu Wang, in the Netflix science fiction drama Away opposite Hilary Swank. Personal life. Wu married Cuban-born director and producer Oscar Luis Costo in 1994. Filmography Film. The Last Emperor (1987)
In 1999, she founded the "Vivian Wu and Friends Educational Charity Foundation" in Shanghai to aid children with special educational needs. Vivian has been married to Oscar Luis Costo, a Cuban/American producer/writer/director. The two met on the set of Vanishing Son, in which Vivian starred in and Oscar produced.
Sep 17, 2020 · American actress Vivian Wu started her professional acting career in 1981. She is a millionaire and has a net worth of $1 million. The name of her husband is Oscar L. Costo. The couple tied the knot on 30th December 1996 and enjoys over two-decades-long conjugal life.
About. Vivian Wu is a 54 year old Chinese Actress. Born Wu Junmei on 5th February, 1966 in Shanghai, she is famous for The Last Emperor (1987) The Joy Luck Club (1993) The Pillow Book (1996). Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Vivian Wu has been in 3 on-screen matchups, including David Stratton in Murder, She Wrote (1984), Adrian Paul in Highlander (1992) and Dustin Nguyen in Murder, She Wrote (1984).
- February 5, 1966
- Her Mom Is A Famous Actress In China. Becoming an actress was almost inevitable for Vivian. Her mother, Zhu Manfang, is also an actress who rose to fame who appeared in several Chinese productions during the 70s and 80s.
- She Studied Tourism. Even though acting has always been important to Vivian, she decided to study something else when she went off to college. She attended Hawaii Pacific University where she earned a degree in tourism.
- She Is Passionate About Working With Charities. Helping those around her is something that has always been important to Vivian. Throughout her career she has worked with several charitable organizations.
- Her Husband Is A Director. In 1996, Vivian Wu married director/producer Oscar L. Costo. The couple doesn’t have any children together. Oscar has had a very successful career in the entertainment industry.
Wu married Cuban-born director and producer Oscar Luis Costo in 1994. The career of Vivian Wu Vivian Wu was biographical in the 1987 film The Last Emperor, based on alive.
Vivian Wu is in a relationship with her Husband Oscar Luis Costo. she married her in 1996. and They look very happy together. Vivian Wu Biography, Information Vivian Wu Family and Early Life Vivian Wu is from Shanghai, China.
Vivian Wu, Actress: The Last Emperor. Vivian Wu (Chinese name : Wu JunMei) is a Chinese American actress and producer. Born in Shanghai, China, to Zhu ManFang, a famous Chinese actress and Wu ChengYe, a college professor, she was discovered by female director HuangShuQin during her visit to her mother's film set when she was 15 years old and was offered one of the lead roles in ...
Vivian worked in Vanishing Son, where she met her husband Oscar Luis Costo, a Cuban American writer, director, and producer. She has also collaborated with Oscar in Shanghai Red. 5. Vivian spent the 2019 in North America for her role as Dr. Lu Wang in the Netflix series, Away, which is supposed to be released on September 4, 2020.
- Feel-Good results for vivian wu and husband
- related to: vivian wu and husband