- Oscar Luis Costo
- Oscar Luis Costo
Vivian Wu or Wu Junmei (Chinese: 邬君梅; born February 5, 1966) is a Chinese-born American actress. Her big break came in 1987, appearing in the biographical film The Last Emperor.
Vivian Wu or Wu Junmei (Chinese: 邬君梅; born February 5, 1966) is a Chinese actress, known for her roles in The Last Emperor (1987), Heaven & Earth (1993), The Joy Luck Club (1993), and The Pillow Book (1996) and as the historical figure of Soong Mei-ling in The Soong Sisters (1997 film) and The Founding of a Republic (2009 film) and Departed Heroes (2011 TV series).
- February 5, 1966
Vivian Wu (Chinese name : Wu JunMei) is a Chinese American actress and producer. Born in Shanghai, China, to Zhu ManFang, a famous Chinese actress and Wu ChengYe, a college professor, she was discovered by female director HuangShuQin during her visit to her mother's film set when she was 15 years old and was offered one of the lead roles in Huang's Long Live Youth launching her prolific acting ...
Sep 17, 2020 · American actress Vivian Wu started her professional acting career in 1981. She is a millionaire and has a net worth of $1 million. The name of her husband is Oscar L. Costo. The couple tied the knot on 30th December 1996 and enjoys over two-decades-long conjugal life.
- Her Mom Is A Famous Actress In China. Becoming an actress was almost inevitable for Vivian. Her mother, Zhu Manfang, is also an actress who rose to fame who appeared in several Chinese productions during the 70s and 80s.
- She Studied Tourism. Even though acting has always been important to Vivian, she decided to study something else when she went off to college. She attended Hawaii Pacific University where she earned a degree in tourism.
- She Is Passionate About Working With Charities. Helping those around her is something that has always been important to Vivian. Throughout her career she has worked with several charitable organizations.
- Her Husband Is A Director. In 1996, Vivian Wu married director/producer Oscar L. Costo. The couple doesn’t have any children together. Oscar has had a very successful career in the entertainment industry.
Hello everyone in this article from currentnewsbox.com, You are going to know about the Vivian Wu-Bio, Children, Husband, Movies, Children, T.V Shows, Net Worth & More, So read the full article till the end. Who is Vivian Wu? Vivian Wu was born in Shanghai, China on February 5, 1966, she is a Chinese-born American actress.
Vivian Wu is a famous actress from the China and American film industry. She is known for her beautiful acting in movies And TV Shoes like The Pillow Book, Snow Flower, and the Secret Fan, and Away. Vivian Wu Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Vivian Wu, Actress: The Last Emperor. Vivian Wu (Chinese name : Wu JunMei) is a Chinese American actress and producer. Born in Shanghai, China, to Zhu ManFang, a famous Chinese actress and Wu ChengYe, a college professor, she was discovered by female director HuangShuQin during her visit to her mother's film set when she was 15 years old and was offered one of the lead roles in ...
4. She founded the Vivian Wu and Friends Educational Charity Foundation, Shanghai, in 1999 to help children with special educational needs. Vivian worked in Vanishing Son, where she met her husband Oscar Luis Costo, a Cuban American writer, director, and producer.
The Joy Luck Club was formed by four women in San Francisco: Lindo Jong (), Ying-Ying St. Clair (France Nuyen), An-Mei Hsu (), and Suyuan Woo ().The members have mainly played mahjong and told each other's stories over the years.
- related to: vivian wu and husband