Yahoo Web Search

Search results

  1. Contact. Walker County. Primary. (706) 375-0726. Additional Information. Director: Jennifer Holden To report child abuse, call the CPS Central Intake Center at 1-855-422-4453. For questions regarding Food Stamps, Medicaid, or TANF, contact the Customer Contact Center at: 1-877 423 4746.

  2. Anyone may apply for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also known as food stamps. The program helps households who have limited income and resources. A household may be one person living alone, a family, or several unrelated individuals cohabiting who buy and prepare meals together.

  3. Official USDA Information. Hours of Operation: View Hours. 1-877-423-4746. Fax: (770) 342-7049. This is the Walker County DFCS located in Rock Spring, GA. Most states like Georgia offer the ability to apply for food assistance program online or in-person at local county offices.

  4. › li › ga_30739_walker-county-dfcsSNAP Office - Walker County DFCS

    Dec 11, 2020 · (706) 375-0726. Fax Number: (770) 342-7049. Check Website. Facebook. Twitter Address. Instagram. Walker County DFCS Details. The Georgia Food Stamp Program, which is the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, commonly known as SNAP, is part of a federal nutrition program that helps low-income households purchase nutritious food.

  5. How to Renew SNAP Benefits. Renew online. You can renew your benefits as well as check and manage your status through Georgia Gateway. Visit the Georgia Gateway website. Create an account or log in with your existing information. Fill out the required information and submit your Renewal application.

  1. People also search for