May 17, 2021 · View the latest stock picks and trades for Warren Buffett. Detailed information include buys, sells and portfolio impact. ... Warren Buffett Berkshire Hathaway Last ...
- Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE: VZ) Buffet's Stake Value: $9,235,649,000 Percent of Warren Buffett’s 13F Portfolio: 3.41% Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 69.
- Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) Buffet's Stake Value: $7,366,643,000 Percent of Warren Buffett’s 13F Portfolio: 2.72% Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 55.
- U. S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) Buffet's Stake Value: $7,172,993,000 Percent of Warren Buffett’s 13F Portfolio: 2.65% Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 43.
- DaVita Inc. (NYSE: DVA) Buffet's Stake Value: $3,890,020,000 Percent of Warren Buffett’s 13F Portfolio: 1.43% Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 34.
- Apple. The benefit of the Buffett long-term investing approach is that when he finds a winner, it can pay off handsomely. Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) has been a huge winner for the Oracle of Omaha.
- Bank of America. Buffett shocked many investors in 2020 when he made massive sales of some of his largest positions. Airline stocks got the ax following their coronavirus crisis collapse, and Berkshire dramatically slashed its allocation to financial stocks.
- Coca-Cola. Buffett has always said that his favorite holding period is forever, and Coca-Cola (NYSE: KO) is a true long-term buy-and-hold play for Buffett.
Warren Buffett, one of the world's best investors, has some advice for people looking to make money in the stock market.
2 days ago
Feb 18, 2021 · Let start reviewing Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway’s top 10 stock picks for 2021 to see whether these stocks have the potential to offer hefty returns and outperform the market trends ...
Mar 18, 2020 · Investors have long praised Warren Buffett’s ability to pick which stocks to invest in. Lauded for consistently following value investing principles, Buffett has a net worth of $80.8 billion as ...
- Matthew Frankel, CFP
- 4 new stocks in Berkshire's portfolio. Buffett and his team added a few stocks during the fourth quarter: Company (Symbol) Shares Bought. Market Value. Verizon (NYSE:VZ)
- 6 stocks Berkshire bought more of. In addition to the new purchases, Berkshire added to some of its existing investments. There are no surprises here. Buffett began building positions in several pharmaceutical stocks in the third quarter, as well as in T-Mobile U.S. These moves are just continuations of those purchases.
- 6 stocks Berkshire reduced. While Buffett says that his "favorite holding period is forever," Berkshire sells stocks quite regularly. In the fourth quarter, we learned that Berkshire reduced six of its stock positions.
- 5 stock positions Berkshire exited completely. Berkshire has been unloading most of its bank stocks that aren't called Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) in recent quarters, and the fourth quarter was no exception.
investorsalley.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month