Prague city insider urban adventures tour Our tour guide Petr (10am on 11th July ) was very informative & very passionate about telling us & showing us all the interesting Locations around Prague. We enjoyed this tour very much.
- Male namesti 457/13, Prague, 110 00, Bohemia
Real Prague Tours run private, all-inclusive tours (including lunch) to Terezin and other places. Our guide, Michael, was the best we’ve come across on our three week European holiday. Nothing... read more JanM17
Sep 15, 2019 · Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Beer Tastings & Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours More Prague 160 00, Czech Republic Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM , 10:45 AM - 11:15 AM , 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Tours & Activities in Prague Prague crossed by the Vltava, is a city with an ancient, sumptuous, romantic and nostalgic charm. It is a cultural center with a glorious past. Prague, the hearth of the Czech Republic, was the capital of Bohemia and the Holy Roman Empire.
Pavla Pavla is a Prague girl with all her heart. This enthusiastic student of biology loves her city so much that she will make you to fall in love with Prague too. She is also an avid traveler, so she is always excited about meeting new people from around the world.
Our Prague tours enrich your visit to the stunning Czech capital! Take in the myriad Prague attractions, and delve the history of Jewish Prague. Largely undamaged by World War II, Prague is all magic and romance – cobbled streets and gold-tipped spires, stone bridges and historic synagogues, charming old beer halls and dazzling crystal shops.
Prague City Tours. Whether you want to visit Prague's must-see places or where tourists never go - we're here to help. Book your private tour around Prague with us today!
As a group of two we didn’t feel set up for going on the party beer tours in the city so went for the SANDEMANs beer tour as a more laid back option. Jana, our Czech guide, did not disappoint us! She gave us plenty of fascinating background facts regarding the history of brewing in Prague as well as being good fun.
- Private 3-Hour Trike Adventure. Take in the main sights in a unique way with this personalized trike tour through Prague. Focusing on the Old Town and Lesser Town areas, this private tour can be tailored around the main attractions that most interest you.
- Prague by Night: 3-Hour Dinner Cruise. Take in a more leisurely view of the city with this cruise down the Vltava River that runs through the city center.
- Medieval Dinner with Unlimited Drinks. Step back in time with this dinner themed around medieval Prague. A full five courses are included as well as unlimited drinks – both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
- Sightseeing Cruise on the Vltava River. If you are only spending a day or two in Prague, this short cruise is an easygoing way to discover the main attractions of the city.
Feel-Good results for was prague a city tours
On a city tour of Prague, you will discover the centuries old buildings that have withstood the test of time. From the Prague Architecture tour to Prague’s Fairytale: Castle & Neighborhood Tour, you will see the amazing structures that still leave locals speechless on a city tour of Prague. Those seeking an outing more in nature are in luck.