- Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar. 731. $$Gastropubs, Wine Bars, Beer Bar. (314) 241-8141. 1004 Locust St. Downtown. 0.1 Miles. Indoor dining. Delivery. Takeout. “Sometimes when you go to a tap house or a wine bar, the drinks are amazing but the food is lacking” more.
- The Over/Under Bar & Grill. 256. $$Sports Bars, American (Traditional) (314) 621-8881. 911 Washington Ave. Downtown. 0.01 Miles. Outdoor dining. Delivery. Takeout. “ to covid.
- Thaxton Speakeasy 83 $$Venues & Event Spaces, Speakeasies. 1009 Olive St. Downtown. 0.1 Miles. Indoor dining. Outdoor dining. “We decided to check this place out after seeing it on so many lists for "top bars in Saint Louis” more.
- Hair of the Dog 98 $Bars. (314) 241-3644. 1212 Washington Ave. Downtown. 0.2 Miles. “ the nastiest mean girl face at that point. i worked at bars before and we never disrespected” more.
Oct 31, 2011 · Or stop by the Lucas Park Grille, a casually elegant Wash Ave. spot for some New American cuisine and an incomparable wine selection of over 300 bottles. If you’re in the mood to play, the Flamingo Bowloffers a variety of signature cocktails, pizza, sandwiches and more while you bowl a few frames in an upscale nightclub setting.
Sep 24, 2021 · Whisky on Washington is a new whisky bar located at Washington and 14th Street. If you can't find parking on Washington, then try the metered spot along 14th Street. There is also a pay lot on the opposite corner. Parking downtown is free after 7pm and on Sundays.
- Cocktail Bars, Whiskey Bars, Beer Bar
- (314) 925-8409
- 1321 Washington Ave St. Louis, MO 63103
- Sauce on the Side. 504. $$Downtown. Vegetarian friendly. Vegan friendly. 0.10 Miles. “This was the perfect spot for a salad after a big BBQ lunch!
- Broadway Oyster Bar. 2087. $$Downtown. 0.9 Miles. “There's a reason this venue is atop local's list when downtown STL. If you're a friend of cajun spice, Broadway Oyster Bar is your new best friend!
- Sugarfire Smoke House. 1117. $$Downtown. 0.2 Miles. “Impressive BBQ. The Southwest Steak Sandwich was amazing and the brisket sandwich melted in your mouth.
- The Over/Under Bar & Grill. 280. $$Downtown. 0.05 Miles. “Great before Blues games! - Burgers - Shuttle ride/free parking - Pretzel stick appetizer This was our 3rd visit to O/U before attending a…” more.
Proposal to curb St. Louis downtown crime could impact when new bars, venues close
“I think that the city is heading in the right direction, and I wouldn’t want to put a cap on opportunity...situated near these residential areas,” said Jason Hall, CEO of Greater St.
KMOV St. Louis
4 days ago
'Heavy' fire causes 'huge' damage to Vin de Set, restaurant closed indefinitely - St. Louis Business Journal
The St. Louis Fire Department said on Twitter shortly before 4 a.m. that heavy fire was showing from the roof of a two-story brick commercial building on the 2000-block of ...
The Business Journals
5 days ago
911 Washington Avenue • St. Louis, MO 63101 • (314) 621-8881 Welcome to the Over/Under Bar & Grill, located in the heart of the Loft District on Washington Avenue in downtown St. Louis. The name Over/Under refers to a wager on the total amount of points, runs or goals scored by both teams in a game.
Restaurants On Washington Ave in Downtown St. Louis Saint Louis, MO. 1. Washington Avenue Bistro. Restaurants American Restaurants. 2. Washington Ave Post. 3. Mango Peruvian Restaurant. 4. Delfino's Pizza Brixx & Barley. 5. The Last Kitchen.
We serve a selection of premium whisky, bourbon, and scotch in an unpretentious environment. The perfect third place for laid-back people with good taste. ADDRESS 1321 Washington Avenue St. Louis, MO 63103 HOURS Sun -Th 5 PM-11 PM Fri - Sat 5 PM-1 AM Proud to be in Downtown St. Louis PREMIUM WHISKIES & SIGNATURE COCKTAILS Old Fashioned