4 days ago · Pittsburgh Weather: Warm Temperatures Start The Weekend, Isolated Showers PossibleThursday brought record-setting high temperatures and the weekend will remain warm with some passing rain chances.
3 days ago · The warmest month of the year in Pittsburgh is July, with a 24-hour average of 72.6 °F (22.6 °C). Conditions are often humid, and combined with highs reaching 90 °F (32 °C) on an average 9.5 days a year, a considerable heat index arises.
Apr 03, 2021 · Pittsburgh Weather: Above Average Temperatures, Likely To Be The Warmest Day Of The YearWhile highs will likely hit the mid to upper 70's, there will be a small chance for rain with isolated ...
- April Highlights
- Year-To-Date Highlights
- Regional Highlights
1. During April, the average contiguous U.S. temperature was 50.9°F, 0.2°F below the 20thcentury average. This ranked in the middle third of the 126-year period of record. 2. Above-average temperatures were observed across much of the West Coast and Southwest as well as portions of the Gulf Coast and Florida. Floridaranked sixth warmest on record for April. 3. A large portion of the contiguous U.S., from the northern Rockies to the Great Lakes and from the southern Plains to the Northeast, ex...
1. The April precipitation totalfor the contiguous U.S. was 2.47 inches, 0.05 inch below average, and ranked in the middle third of the 126-year period of record. 2. Above-average precipitation was observed across parts of the West, lower Mississippi Valley, Great Lakes, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and New England. West Virginia ranked fifth wettest while Virginia and Georgiaranked sixth wettest April on record. 3. Below-average precipitation was observed from the Pacific Northwest to the western...
1. The year-to-date (January-April) average contiguous U.S. temperature was 42.2°F, 3.0°F above average, ranking 10thwarmest on record. 2. Above-average temperatures blanketed most of the Lower 48. Florida ranked warmest on record for the first four months of the year with 12 additional statesfrom the Deep South to New England experiencing a top-five warmest January-April period. 3. The contiguous U.S. average maximum (daytime) temperature during January-April was 53.1°F, 2.7°F above the 20th...
1. The year-to-date national precipitation totalwas 10.53 inches, 1.06 inch above average, ranking in the wettest third of the January-April record. 2. Above-average precipitation stretched from parts of the Southwest to the Southeast and from the Tennessee Valley to the Great Lakes and into portions of the Northeast. Tennessee ranked wettest for this four-month period while West Virginia and Alabamaranked second and third wettest on record, respectively. 3. Below-average precipitation was ob...
1. The U.S. Climate Extremes Index (USCEI) for the year-to-date was 39 percent above average and ranked in the highest third of the 111-year period of record. Extremes in warm maximum and minimum temperatures, wet PDSI values, and days with precipitation were the major contributors to this elevated CEI value. The USCEI is an index that tracks extremes (falling in the upper or lower 10 percent of the record) in temperature, precipitation and drought across the contiguous United States. 1.1. On...
These regional sumapries were provided by the six Regional Climate Centers and reflect conditions in their respective regions. These six regions differ spatially from the nine climatic regions of the National Centers for Environmental Information.
Apr 03, 2021 · Temperatures will increase gradually over Easter weekend, but it will be a sluggish temperature recovery for one particular area where a weather feature may throw a wrench in the trend.
2 days ago · Daily snow observations from GHCN stations are available using the pulldown menus below to select the state, month, and year of interest for either snowfall or snow depth data.
3 days ago · (Weather station: Erie International Airport, USA). See more current weather × Erie Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F.
4 days ago · Daily Weather Outlook for 4/7/2021 Last Updated: 4/6/2021 @ 11:09 PM... EDT From: The Weather Channel / Weather Underground Another beautiful day is underway! We will be seeing some intervals of clouds and sunshine as we head through the day and overnight hours along with some much warmer temperatures.
6 days ago · Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Apr 4: 52 / 35 °F: Sunny. 46 °F: 9 mph ↑ 47%: 2%-3 (Moderate) 6:51 am: 7:45 pm: Mon Apr 5: 53 / 34 °F: Afternoon clouds. 49 °F: 7 mph ↑ 48%: 5%-0 (Low) 6:50 am: 7:46 pm: Tue Apr 6: 60 / 37 °F: Rain late. Cloudy. 57 °F: 7 mph ↑ 40%: 62%: 0.22" 3 (Moderate) 6:48 am: 7:47 pm: Wed Apr 7: 61 / 47 °F: Light rain. Cloudy. 56 °F: 11 mph ↑ 62%: 64%