www.theknot.com/content/wedding-crashers-quotes#:~:text=Best Wedding Crashers Quotes. 1 "You know how,I'd find you!" – Gloria Cleary. More items
- "You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts." – John Beckwith.
- "You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!" – Mrs. Kroeger.
- "Yeah! Crab cakes and football. That's what Maryland does!" – Flip.
- "You're like that crazy guest who thinks he's part of the family already." – Claire Cleary.
- "Death, you are my bitch lover!" – Todd Cleary ( Wedding Crashers creepy brother)
- "Don't ever leave me." "Good. 'Cause I'd find you!" – Gloria Cleary.
People also ask
Who is the cast of Wedding Crashers?
What are some quotes from Wedding Crashers?
Is there sequel to Wedding Crashers?
What is the rating of Wedding Crashers?
Claire's Toast. Wedding Crashers. Scenes Cast. About Wedding Crashers. Released in 2005. Directed by David Dobkin. Produced by New Line Cinema. Wedding Crashers Scenes. You Shut Your Mouth.
- Bridesmaids. Kristen Wiig Bridesmaids GIF from Kristenwiig GIFs. It could be a bit difficult, writing your wedding toast for your bestie’s wedding. However, it might be hard to beat the difficulty faced by the maid of honor in the Bridesmaids movie.
- Wedding Crashers. The Wedding Crashers toast is what seals the deal for John and Claire, John being the wedding crasher and Claire being an actual guest at the wedding.
- Four Weddings and A Funeral. One of the best toast wedding films would be the one from Charles the best man (played by Hugh Grant), in a movie where he keeps running into the same lady, Carrie at weddings and even one funeral.
- In Her Shoes. Some touching toast quotes can be found in poems, just like this one from E.E. Cummings, recited by Cameron Diaz, when she played the character of Maggie and gave a great wedding toast to sister, Rose.
- Wedding Crashers (2005): Criticize the Toastmetacafe.com
- Wedding Crashers/Best scene/Owen Wilson/Vince Vaughn/Isla Fisher/Rachel McAdams/Bradley Cooperyoutube.com
- Wedding crashers speechyoutube.com
- Wedding Crashersthefmovies.me
Memorable Vince Vaughn Wedding Crashers Quotes. "Grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly, pal." "I'm just warming up. Last week I did an exact [balloon] replica, to scale, of Wrigley Field. Honest to God. I don't have anywhere to put it." "Tattoo on the lower back? Might as well be a bull's ...
Clip from the movie "Wedding Crashers"
- 1 min
- Advice we should all follow. “Don't waste your time on girls with hats. They tend to be very proper.”
- Classic. “You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.”
- The perfect way to schmooze. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.”
- Way to be a bummer. “Love doesn't exist, that’s what I’m trying to tell you guys. And I’m not picking on love, ‘cause I don’t think friendship exists either.”
Feb 17, 2020 · Facebook Twitter LinkedIn From a modern classic, this collection of Wedding Crashers quotes is sure to make you laugh, and maybe believe in love again. “Life is a party. Crash it.” The tag line for the 2005 comedy film directed by David Dobkin says it all. After all, what is the point of life if […]
- related to: wedding crashers claire toast