The Knot has compiled the best Wedding Crashers quotes all the Wedding Crashers rules because, "it's wedding season, kid!" Love is not canceled, neither is your planning. Get advice on what's next for you.
- “I’m sorry I called you a hillbilly. I don’t even know what that meant.” – John Beckwith.
- “Wow, getting a nice preview of what marriage is gonna be like with Ike Turner here.” – Jeremy Grey.
- “I’m a little too traumatized to have a scone.” – Jeremy Grey.
- “You shut your mouth when you’re talking to me!” – Mrs. Kroeger.
People also ask
Who are the Wedding Crashers?
What is a wedding crasher quote?
What are the rules for Wedding Crashers?
What do you need to know about Wedding Crashers?
Wedding Crashers Quotes. Himself: Hey, I'm Kelly. I've got a compulsion. Jeremy Grey: She's fit for a strait-jacket. This broad's fucked three ways towards the weekend. But you know what, Father?
- Samantha Maffucci
- Advice we should all follow. “Don't waste your time on girls with hats. They tend to be very proper.”
- Classic. “You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.”
- The perfect way to schmooze. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.”
- Way to be a bummer. “Love doesn't exist, that’s what I’m trying to tell you guys. And I’m not picking on love, ‘cause I don’t think friendship exists either.”
Feb 14, 2019 · The tagline for the movie Wedding Crashers is "Life's a party.Crash it." The movie deals with the exploits of two men, John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, who crash weddings hoping to have a good time, drink free alcohol and pick up women.
Jun 18, 2015 · In 2005, the Frat Pack was at their prime, and Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson were imparting infinite, douchey wisdom as divorce mediators who crash weddings to get laid in The Wedding Crashers.The ...
The Wedding Crashers Rules: Rule #91 - Never dance to "What I Like About You." It's long past time to let that song go. Someone will request it at every wedding. Don't dance to it. No matter how...
[to a group of children at a wedding] Love doesn't exist, that's what I'm trying to tell you guys. And I'm not picking on love, 'cause I don't think friendship exists either. John Beckwith
- Eric Hochberger
Sep 23, 2020 · The Wedding Crashers Rules . Rule #1 - Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own. Rule #2 - Never use your real name. Rule #3 - Never confess. Rule #4 - No one goes home alone. Rule #5 - Never let a girl get between you and a fellow Crasher. Rule #6 - Do not sit in the corner and sulk. It draws attention in a negative way.
Wedding Crashers is a 2005 film starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn about John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air.