Vince Vaughn Wedding Crashers Quotes; Will Ferrell Wedding Crashers Quotes; Wedding Crashers Rules; Best Wedding Crashers Quotes. When this romcom meets bromance first hit the big screen, Wedding Crashers gave both invited guests and surprise crashers everything they needed to make the most of the getting-hitched season. Here are some of the ...
The Character Quotes / Wedding Crashers (2005) / Gloria Cleary. ... Browse more character quotes from Wedding Crashers (2005) Share. Tweet +1. Share. Pin. Like. Send ...
Wedding Crashers Videos. View All Videos (1) Wedding Crashers Quotes. Himself: Hey, I'm Kelly. I've got a compulsion. ... Jeremy Grey: [on the phone with Gloria] Bunch those panties up into a ...
Every quote from the famous I'd Find You scene in the 2005 film Wedding Crashers. Full Movie Text ... Oh, yeah, that's fun. Yeah, that's fun. Okay, Gloria. You need ...
People also ask
Who are the Wedding Crashers?
What is a wedding crasher quote?
What do you need to know about Wedding Crashers?
What is Todd Cleary's nickname in Wedding Crashers?
- “I’m sorry I called you a hillbilly. I don’t even know what that meant.” – John Beckwith.
- “Wow, getting a nice preview of what marriage is gonna be like with Ike Turner here.” – Jeremy Grey.
- “I’m a little too traumatized to have a scone.” – Jeremy Grey.
- “You shut your mouth when you’re talking to me!” – Mrs. Kroeger.
- Advice we should all follow. “Don't waste your time on girls with hats. They tend to be very proper.”
- Classic. “You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.”
- The perfect way to schmooze. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.”
- Way to be a bummer. “Love doesn't exist, that’s what I’m trying to tell you guys. And I’m not picking on love, ‘cause I don’t think friendship exists either.”
Wedding Crashers is a 2005 film starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn about John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air.
Jeremy Grey: Do you know what that awareness is, Gloria? Gloria Cleary: What? Jeremy Grey: That we're all one. That seperateness is an illusion, and that I'm one with everyone - with the Prime Minister of England, and my cousin Harry, you and me, the fat kid from 'What's Happening,' the Olsen twins, Natalie Portman, the guy who wrote 'Catcher in the Rye,' Nat King Cole, Carrot Top, Jay-Z ...
- Eric Hochberger
Every quote from the famous Holy Shirts and Pants scene in the 2005 film Wedding Crashers.