Wedding Crashers Rule #17: Every female wedding guest deserves a wedding night. Wedding Crashers Rule #18: You love animals and children. Wedding Crashers Rule #19: Toast in the native language if you know the native language and have practiced the toast. Do not wing it. Wedding Crashers Rule #20: The older the better, the younger the better ...
With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Redhead Wedding Crashers animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now >>>
Wedding Crashers Quotes. Himself: Hey, I'm Kelly. I've got a compulsion. Jeremy Grey: She's fit for a strait-jacket. This broad's fucked three ways towards the weekend. But you know what, Father?
- “I’m sorry I called you a hillbilly. I don’t even know what that meant.” – John Beckwith.
- “Wow, getting a nice preview of what marriage is gonna be like with Ike Turner here.” – Jeremy Grey.
- “I’m a little too traumatized to have a scone.” – Jeremy Grey.
- “You shut your mouth when you’re talking to me!” – Mrs. Kroeger.
People also ask
What are some quotes from Wedding Crashers?
Who is the cast of Wedding Crashers?
What is Todd Cleary's nickname in Wedding Crashers?
What do you need to know about Wedding Crashers?
A great memorable quote from the Wedding Crashers movie on Quotes.net - Jeremy: (confesses to a priest) She's good. I mean, I believed that she was a virgin and it hurts to be lied to like that.
Wedding Crashers quotes 189 total quotes. Chazz Reinhold Jeremy Grey John Beckwith Other People. The Wedding Crashers Rules Todd Cleary William Cleary Zach's Friends.
- Advice we should all follow. “Don't waste your time on girls with hats. They tend to be very proper.”
- Classic. “You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts.”
- The perfect way to schmooze. “True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.”
- Way to be a bummer. “Love doesn't exist, that’s what I’m trying to tell you guys. And I’m not picking on love, ‘cause I don’t think friendship exists either.”
Wedding Crashers is a 2005 film starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn about John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey, a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air.
re: Crazy redhead in Wedding Crashers reminds me of LLotOT Posted by 9Fiddy on 3/17/08 at 5:47 am to LSUsmartass I didn't. I have the profanity filtered for work.