People also ask
What are the most weird but true facts?
What are some cool random facts?
Did you know strange facts?
What are some weird facts about food?
Apr 17, 2022 · 1. Humans have been performing dentistry since 7000BC, which makes dentists one of the oldest professions. 2. The first-ever documented feature film was made in Australia in 1906. 3. Ancient Roman surgeons were trained to block out the screams of human pain. 4. From 1953 to 1957, NBC’s Today Show ...
Oct 15, 2020 · 60 Weird Facts Most People Don’t Know Flamingos bend their legs at the ankle, not the knee. They essentially stand on tip-toe. Their knees are closer to the... Roller coasters were invented to distract Americans from sin. In the 1880s, hosiery businessman LaMarcus Thompson hated... Ice pops were ...
- Marissa Laliberte
- Best Life Editors
- There's a company that turns dead bodies into an ocean reef. For those who romanticize a burial at sea, the company Eternal Reefs offers an innovative solution.
- The name "bonobo" resulted from a misspelling. "Bonobo," the common name for apes, may sound like some sort of translation of a meaningful term, but in fact, it was the result of a typo.
- There is an annual Coffee Break Festival. For millions of people, the coffee break is a key but often under-appreciated part of each day. To stop and give the break its proper due, the town of Stoughton, Wisconsin, hosts an annual Coffee Break Festival.
- You can buy a flying bicycle. It sounds like something out of a sci-fi novel, but British inventors John Foden and Yannick Read have come up with a bicycle that actually flies.
- Strange and Interesting Facts. There are all kinds of strange and interesting things going on that we just don't usually know about. I have compiled a list of over 200 odd facts—some believable, others unbelievable, and some that are just plain bizarre.
- 12 Weird and Fun Facts About Sports. In 1963, major league baseball pitcher Gaylord Perry remarked, "They'll put a man on the moon before I hit a home run."
- 31 Weird Science Facts. The moon is moving away from the Earth at a tiny, although measurable, rate every year. 85 million years ago it was orbiting the Earth about 35 feet from the planet's surface.
- 21 Odd Facts About Your Body. It is physically impossible for you to lick your elbow. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different. Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day.
- Funny Facts Infographics.
- The small intestine is bigger than the large intestine.. The human body is pretty weird. The small intestine measures at...
- 90% of U.S. money has cocaine on it.. Either from exposure or drug use, a study revealed that 90% of the dollars...
- Hell is real.. There’s an actual village in southern Norway named “Hell.” however, it may...