Wharton Online offers groundbreaking courses in the fields that matter in today’s workplace, in a format that is accessible to a wider audience than the conventional classroom. Over 100 thousand learners have earned certificates with Wharton Online, and more than a million learners have accessed our courses. Here’s what Wharton Online’s ...
Jul 10, 2017 · Starts Aug 8 4.6 322 ratings • 65 reviews About the Course Wharton's Applied Knowledge Capstone Project enables you to apply your analytic skills to real business challenges – including your own. You’ll use your newly earned business skills to thoughtfully evaluate a real situation or
- University of Pennsylvania
- Management Development Program (Online) (Wharton Executive Education) Wharton Executive Education offers an online certification course on developing managerial skills.
- Business Analytics: From Data to Insights (Wharton Executive Education) In our digital age, those who can make sense of data are the ones who have the upper hand in making smart decisions and thriving professionally and personally.
- HR Management and Analytics: Unlock the Value of Human Capital (Wharton Executive Education) Human resource is the key driving factor of growth in any organization, and yet only 5% is invested in HR data analytics by various companies.
- Entrepreneurship Acceleration Program: Scaling Your Business (Wharton Executive Education) There are reasons why some startups fail, and some are successful – it can be an incorrect business model, wrong product, or lack of human resources and funding.
Wharton Exec Ed Review: Created 4 months ago. Course was okay and the work load was fine. In term of value for money it is not up there. In general most of the material is video and there is a lot of missing connection with Wharton. Review and feedback on tasks are almost non existing and there is very little guidance.
Apr 14, 2021 · Reviews from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania students located at Philadelphia, PA about the certifications, programs, course fee, admission and more to choose the right school for you.
Nov 02, 2017 · 1 - 25 of 77 Reviews for Wharton Business and Financial Modeling Capstone By Micael J • Dec 5, 2018 The course lacks compatibility with the rest of the Specialization. It is tremendously hard and there is no orientation or guidance. Thanks to the support of some colleagues I might be able to finish it.
They are essentially like taking a quarter long Wharton Course. The instructors for this course are highly reputed in their respective fields. Would recommend it to prospective MBAs. However, it is unlikely to help you build a case for what you can do to prospective employers.