What are some good gospel songs about faith?
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong. This song is the one I listen to when I feel myself growing tired in my walk. ...
- Can Anybody Hear Me - Meredith Andrews. Sometimes it's easy to believe that our prayers are falling on deaf ears. ...
- You Lead - Jamie Grace. ...
- Let Faith Arise - Bridge City. ...
- Faith - Hillsong. ...
- You Never Let Go - Matt Redman. ...
- 5 min
- Find Us Faithful (Steve Green 1994) “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.”
- Walk By Faith (Jeremy Camp 2012) “For we live by faith, not by sight” (2 Corinthians 5:7). Believers don’t sit or think about faith—we must live it!
- Faithful Friend (Twila Paris 1996) “A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity (Proverbs 17:17). God’s faithfulness is represented in the faithful friendships of Christian brothers and sisters.
- Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Cece Winan 1995) “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness” (Lamentations 3:22-23).
- 8 min
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong. Faithful Lyric: In oceans deep, my faith will stand. This song is the one I listen to when I feel myself growing tired in my walk.
- Can Anybody Hear Me - Meredith Andrews. Faithful Lyric: I will trust in You. Even in the moments I can't find you. Sometimes it’s easy to believe that our prayers are falling on deaf ears.
- You Lead - Jamie Grace. Faithful Lyric: Just light the way and I'll go, Cause I know what you got for me is more than I can see. It is clear when listening to a Jamie Grace song that she uses her own walk as inspiration.
- Let Faith Arise - Bridge City. Faithful Lyric: Speak and the mountains will move, anything we ask our God can do. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that the God we ask to guide us through our day to day life is also the God who made the sun stand still.
Oct 17, 2012 · And without faith it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). Perhaps that is why so many songs have been written about faith. When we see the evidence of our faith, that is something to sing about. Here are just 9 of my favorite Christian songs about faith, in no particular order.
- "What Is True Faith?" | New English Gospel Song With Lyrics. Intro. What does faith refer to? It's genuine belief and true heart man should have when they can't touch or see, when God's work doesn’t align.
- "Trials Call for Faith" | English Christian Song With Lyrics. I. When trials come people can be weak, negative feelings can rise within. They may lack clarity on the will of God or the path that’s best for them to practice.
- True Faith Comes Only From Knowing God. I. God’s work now is to speak, no more signs, nor wonders. It’s not the Age of Grace. God is normal and real. In the last days He’s not the supernatural Jesus, but a practical God in flesh, no different from man.
- With Refinement Comes Faith. I. If you understand God’s actions on the path of life, He will appear to you, He will guide you from within. If you can’t obey His words, God cannot do His work.
People also ask
What are some good gospel songs about faith?
What are some good upbeat Christian Songs?
What is the first song in the Christian hymns?
Who sings the song Faith?
- “Presence of the Lord” by Blind Faith. “Presence of the Lord” is a song by Blind Faith, off of their 1969 self-titled debut album (it was also the only studio album recorded by this super-group.)
- “If I Ever Needed Someone” by Van Morrison. “If I Ever Needed Someone” is a song by Van Morrison, off of his 1970 album, His Band and the Street Choir.
- “Lean on Me” by “Glee” Cast. “Lean on Me” is a song originally done by Bill Withers, off of his 1972 album, Still Bill. I know this may disappoint some music-lovers, but I chose to include the “Glee” cover version for this article, as it’s a bit more upbeat.
- “Coming Right Along” by The Posies. “Coming Right Along” is a song by The Posies, off of their 1993 album, Frosting on the Beater. The song was also featured on the 1995 soundtrack to “The Basketball Diaries.”
Aug 24, 2021 · "Katherine Jenkins" sings some great gospel songs as well. Good play list here. Thanks. Thank's. FlourishAnyway (author) from USA on September 15, 2018: Anthony - Thanks for the note on that Coldplay song. Listened to it again. As for the songs about God, faith, and church, if you want to make any specific song suggestions I'm certainly open to ...