People also ask
What are the best hotels in San Diego?
Why stay in San Diego?
Which San Diego hotels have direct beach access?
What to expect at the beach in San Diego?
Aug 1, 2022 · Best Hotel In the Gaslamp: The Pendry San Diego Best Hotel Location: InterContinental San Diego Best Hotel Views: La Valencia Best Luxury Hotel: Rancho Valencia Resort And...
- Casey Hatfield-Chiotti
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar. San Diego, CA. 16 miles to city center. $60 Nightly Resort Fee. 5.0-star Hotel Class.
- Pendry San Diego. San Diego, CA. 2.4 miles to city center. $40.60 Nightly Resort Fee. 5.0-star Hotel Class.
- THE US GRANT, A Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego. San Diego, CA. 2.4 miles to city center. 5.0-star Hotel Class. The son of former U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant opened this luxury downtown hotel in 1910.
- The Westgate Hotel. San Diego, CA. 2.5 miles to city center. $25 Nightly Resort Fee. 4.5-star Hotel Class.
- Archana Ram
- InterContinental San Diego. Readers' Choice Awards 2019. The InterContinental offers a lot within walking distance. By foot, Little Italy is 15 minutes away and the Gaslamp Quarter is about 20.
- The Pearl Hotel. Readers' Choice Awards 2021. A lot of hotels near the bay reek of cliché coastal decor. Not so at this hip, midcentury beaut in Point Loma, a couple blocks from the water and midway between the beaches of La Jolla and the urban delights of Little Italy.
- Cal-a-Vie. $$$ | Readers' Choice Awards 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022. At Cal-a-Vie, in Vista California, you could mistakenly believe you were somewhere in the bucolic French countryside.
- Park Hyatt Aviara. $$ | Hot List 2021 Readers' Choice Awards 2017, 2018, 2020, 2022. Carlsbad, just north of San Diego, may be better known as a barefoot surf town than a luxury resort destination.
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego. Book Kimpton Hotel Palomar San Diego. This bang-on-trend property in the heart of San Diego's buzzing Gaslamp district is popular with younger travelers who appreciate a look and feel that's equal parts trendy and modern and perks like complimentary wine at check-in.
- The Guild Hotel San Diego, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel. Book The Guild Hotel San Diego, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel. In downtown San Diego there are many corporate big-box hotels and it can be hard to find a middle ground between modern and intimate and a reasonable price point.
- InterContinental San Diego. Book InterContinental San Diego. Located on the historic grounds of Lane Field (the former baseball stadium for the San Diego Padres) and part of IHG hotels, the InterContinental's downtown waterfront location offers a prime vantage point of the San Diego Bay and is a close walk from the Embarcadero, where the USS Midway Museum, Broadway Pier, and cruise ship terminals are located.
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. Book Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. While there are cheaper downtown options in San Diego, the Manchester Grand Hyatt consistently delivers a high level of sophistication alongside friendly staff, plenty of on-site dining, and a central waterfront location.
Jan 27, 2023 · Get a taste of history downtown at The Guild Hotel, born in 1924 as an Army-Navy YMCA and reopened in 2019 after being carefully restored and thoughtfully designed as a boutique hotel.
- Michelle Poveda