People also ask
Where is the least expensive place to live in San Diego?
What are the best neighborhoods to live in San Diego CA?
What are the best cities in San Diego?
Where to retire in San Diego?
- (760) 302-1816
- Chula Vista. As the second-largest city in the San Diego Metropolitan Area, Chula Vista has a lot of activities for all ages. If you enjoy sports, they have a thriving athletics program for youth with over 9,000 children, and a second one dedicated to adults.
- Del Mar Mesa. With over 900 acres of preserved wildlife habitats, Del Mar Mesa is a great place for a more urban feel. It has over 10 miles of bikeways, walkways, and hiking trails, making it a great place for traveling the neighborhood without a car.
- San Marcos. San Marcos has some of the best restaurants in San Diego County. Old California Restaurant Row has many of these high-quality restaurants, including Fish House Vera Cruz, Cocina Del Charro, and King & I Authentic Thai Cuisine.
- La Jolla. Home to UC San Diego, La Jolla is a thriving and affluent community. It has several businesses, ranging from finance, software, and real estate to bioengineering, medicine, and scientific research.
- Torrey Hills. Neighborhood in San Diego, CA. 6 reviews. #1 Best Places to Live in San Diego Area. Current Resident: Best for families with young children. Good public and private school nearby.
- Torrey Pines. Neighborhood in San Diego, CA. 16 reviews. #2 Best Places to Live in San Diego Area. Niche User: It's gorgeous, laid-back, and everyone's friendly.
- Carmel Valley. Neighborhood in San Diego, CA. 58 reviews. #3 Best Places to Live in San Diego Area. Current Resident: Carmel Valley is clean, safe, family and dog friendly.
- Del Mar Mesa. Neighborhood in San Diego, CA. #4 Best Places to Live in San Diego Area. A+ Overall Niche Grade. Public Schools. 1,596 Population. View Nearby Homes.
Best Places to Live in San Diego, California Large coastal city complex - Southern California coast, 120 miles south of Los Angeles and 20 miles north of Mexican border. June, October and September are the most pleasant months in San Diego, while December and January are the least comfortable months. San Diego, CA Housing Market
What's the best way to get around San Diego, CA? San Diego is expansive, and for the most part, getting around requires a car. Residents experience congestion during rush hours in certain pockets on the main highways, including Interstate 5, which runs along the coast.
- Del Mar. Overall SnackAbility 9 Population: 4,331. Rank Last Year: 3 (Up 2) Median Income: $129,063. Unemployment Rate: 3.2% Poverty Rate: 5.2% More on Del Mar: Real Estate | Data | Photos.
- Solana Beach. Overall SnackAbility. 9.5. Population: 13,356. Rank Last Year: 1 (Down 1) Median Income: $108,118. Unemployment Rate: 3.2% Poverty Rate: 5.3% More on Solana Beach: Real Estate | Data | Photos.
- Coronado. Overall SnackAbility. 9.5. Population: 23,639. Rank Last Year: 4 (Up 1) Median Income: $108,967. Unemployment Rate: 4.3% Poverty Rate: 5.8% More on Coronado: Real Estate | Data | Photos.
- Encinitas. Overall SnackAbility 9 Population: 62,780. Rank Last Year: 5 (Up 1) Median Income: $116,022. Unemployment Rate: 3.8% Poverty Rate: 6.5% More on Encinitas: Real Estate | Data | Photos.
Clairemont is a wonderful place to live, work and play.
2020 Best Places to Retire in San Diego County About this List Explore the best places to retire in the U.S. based on number of retirees, weather, and access to healthcare and entertainment. Ranking based on data from the U.S. Census, FBI, CDC, and other data sources.
Aug 09, 2019 · Oceanside is one of the most affordable beach towns in San Diego. It's also the most northern coastal town in the county before hitting Orange County. The city of Oceanside has grown and evolved significantly in the past decade. The downtown area has exploded with small local businesses, restaurants and breweries.
- related to: what are the best places to live in san diego ca
hometogo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month