- Best Places to Stay in Frankfurt
- These Are The Best Places to Visit in Frankfurt!
- Quick Note – Staying Safe in Frankfurt
- Final Thoughts
One of the best things about staying in Frankfurt is the sheer range of choice that you’ll get. Frankfurt has some great hostels, and the selection of sleek and beautifully designed hotels is seemingly endless. So, all that choice means it can be tricky picking your accommodation. But don’t worry! Below, I’ve compiled a short list of three of the top places to stay, and hopefully one of them will be suitable for your budget and travel style!
#3 – Palmengarten
1. Largest botanical garden in Frankfurt 2. See a range of flowers and plants from around the world 3. Escape from the hustle and bustle 4. Extensive events calendar with lots happening throughout the year Why it’s awesome:Being in a big city like Frankfurt is great, but after a couple of days you might start to get cabin fever and feel the need for some nature and fresh air. Well, Palmengarten gives you that without having to even leave the city limits! The 22 hectare botanical garden is the...
#4 – Main Tower
1. Frankfurt’s 3rdtallest skyscraper 2. Enjoy the views from the observation deck 3. Go before midday to avoid the crowds! Why it’s awesome: The Main (pronounced mine) Tower is Frankfurt’s 3rdtallest skyscraper and offers fantastic views of the city and its skyline. You can ascend the 200m 56 storey tower in just a few seconds before enjoying a walk around the top. If you want to get some great pictures without having to fight through a crowd, visit between 10am and 12pm when the tower is at...
Germany is, in general, a very safe country. Frankfurt has a higher crime rate than other cities in the country, but this is only is certain areas. Stay away from the Hauptbahnhof, Konstablerwache, and Hauptwache district, which are the most common areas where tourists are taken advantage of. Do keep in mind that Germany is, in general, a very safe country and anything bad happening is a rare occurrence. Throughout Frankfurt, violent crime is extremely rare and if anything were to happen, it’s more likely to be petty theft. So, always be aware of your surroundings and your valuables. Replying to that WhatsApp message can wait until you’re back in your hotel! Solo and female travellers should take extra care but should also feel safe and secure in Frankfurt. Like most of Germany, Frankfurt is a progressive and cool city where the vast majority of travellers have a great and stress-free time. Don’t forget to sort your travel insurance! We’ve put together a roundup of the best travel i...
So, that completes our list of the best things to do in Frankfurt. We hope this has been a useful and helpful overview of some of the top things that you can fill your time with while visiting Germany’s banking and finance capital – and also that you can clearly see there’s more to the city than just that! If you’re interested in art, history, and architecture there’s plenty for you to explore, notably the city’s skyscrapers and stunning museum quarter. Even a shopping centre has won architecture awards here! A walk along the Main River or a visit to the botanical gardens should keep nature lovers happy too! Most importantly, we hope you have the opportunity to immerse yourself into the local culture of Frankfurt. If you’re passionate about travel, eager to learn about the city’s history and culture, and brave enough to try the unusual delicacies at Kleinmarkthalle, there’s no reason you shouldn’t have an incredible break in Frankfurt! Yay for transparency! Some of the links in this...
- 2 answers
Well, it's another country and for sure things will be different. It will also depend on the place you will be living. In big cities like Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, or Frankfurt/Main you might find similar circumstances like in...
- 9 answers
As to weather, I guess Alwin said it all already. You can't really tell what the weather will be like. Some years it's already hot, some years its a rainy spring/summer... Be prepared for everything. As to places you can go to: You're...
- 6 answers
I just got back from Germany and France. Due to the freefall of the dollar this can be costly in terms of hotel and spending money, but it is well worth it. In Germany there are a lot of old castles and churches(Heidelberg or Mainz). Places...
- 2 answers
Apr 12, 2007 · Frankfurt is a vibrant and international financial and industry fair city with imposing skyline in Germany and is one of the places that you'll require to see, a minumum of one time and that place hotelbye can help you. Frankfurt is a city in one's heart of Germany and Europe and is really a town that may present many facets and different variety.
I’m not sure about the best places to go in summer but I have a few suggestions for general travel and imo, those are just as nice to visit in summer and in winter (although in winter you do have to account for the frigid weather).
Fall comes in full swing in the month of October in Germany and the temperatures drop down relatively. Considered as the best time to visit Germany, the country is truly a delight during this time of the year. This is unquestionably the best time to enjoy winter sports when the country is absolutely scenic.
Jun 19, 2020 · Best places to visit in Frankfurt Germany 4K ultra HD, Frankfurt travel guide Never Give Up. ... This feature is not available right now. Please try again later. ... 10 Best Places to Visit in ...
- 5 min
- Never Give Up
- Luxury Hotels In Frankfurt Are Among The Best In The World. If you are looking for a romantic getaway in Frankfurt then you will want to stay at the Villa Kennedy.
- You Must Visit Frankfurt If You Are A Fan Of Fine Dining. If you think that dining in Frankfurt is limited to simple sausages, you are mistaken! For a great meal with an unforgettable view, try the Main Tower Restaurant & Bar.
- Unexpected Surprises Around Every Corner In Frankfurt. When most people think of Frankfurt, Germany, they immediately think of the city as one of Europe’s centers of business and finance.
Jan 19, 2019 · Places to visit in Frankfurt on a budget. Frankfurt’s old town is home to some wonderful attractions that you can visit for free. This area is known to be one of the most stunning examples of timber frame Gothic-style architecture in Germany. Following the destruction from air raids in 1944, the old town has undergone significant reconstruction.
Jan 14, 2020 · Hey, Guys, I am Agrieem Jasola a motorcycle enthusiast and travel Vlogger. In this Vlog, I am going to show you the must-visit places to visit in Frankfurt in just one day. Frankfurt is one of the ...
- 5 min
- Agrieem Jasola
Nov 28, 2019 · It is a must-visit place that offers mandatory things to do in Frankfurt for every traveler. The Rhine River Valley is a UNESCO world heritage site and is one of the most famous places here. The area is famous for its vineyards and breweries as well and wine tasting is one of the best things to do in Frankfurt.
Public drunkenness is unacceptable in Frankfurt and in Germany as a whole, which is why it’s best to know your limits, and avoid too much drinking. A dreading long line is also a common thing to expect in Frankfurt, and “holding” a space for a friend is really offensive.