People also ask
Where to go in Paris at night?
What are the most beautiful places in Paris?
What to do in Paris if the weather is good?
What to see in Paris on a cruise?
Oct 23, 2023 · Enjoy a stroll on the big boulevards, sip a glass of wine in one of the many sidewalk cafés, or why not treat yourself to an unforgettable dinner on the Eiffel Tower at the Madame Brasserie? In a Nutshell: The best things to do in Paris at Night
- Visit the Louvre Museum. If you want to beat the crowds that visit the Louvre Museum during the day or better yet just to have another perspective of the museum, then you’ll be happy to know that the Louvre Museum stays open till late on some days.
- Watch the Eiffel Tower Sparkle. One of the must-do night activities in Paris is to watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle! There is nothing as beautiful as this moment!
- Climb The Eiffel Tower. On top of watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle, make sure that you climb it too as the views it offers are spectacular. If you plan to climb the Tower at night, note the closing hours!
- Picnic In front of the Eiffel Tower At Night. If you’ve already climbed the Eiffel Tower and are looking for what to do in Paris at night, then picnic right in front of it.
- Cruise The Seine River. Are you looking for the best way to view the city and its iconic monuments? Now is your chance for the Seine river cruises. Options include private boat cruises, dinner date cruises, and small group cruises.
- Chill At A Rooftop Bar. Pop into one of the many fantastic Paris rooftop bars where you get incredible views over the city’s most beautiful landscapes.
- Visit The Louvre Museum. This Louvre Museum started as a medieval palace during the 12th century and transformed into a Royal Palace. Today, you’ll find attractions such as the Tuileries Garden and the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel (Monument in Paris) close to the Museum.
- Climb The Eiffel Tower. Nothing more, nothing less than 674 steps to get you to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Climbing up will take 30 to 45 minutes to get to the second floor but don’t let that scare you — there is a lift!
- Head to Montmartre for Sunset. If you are looking for a sunset spot for your first evening in Paris, head to Montmartre to admire the fabulous views of Paris from its heights.
- Start your Night in Paris with an Apéritif. It wouldn’t be a night in Paris without starting things off with an apéritif. An apéritif in France is typically recognized as a pre-dinner drink, a moment to relax over a couple of drinks and a few snacks.
- An Eerie Concert at Sainte Chapelle at Night. Located on the Île de la Cité, in the heart of Medieval Paris, the Sainte-Chapelle is a gem of Gothic architecture, world-famous for its stained glass windows.
- Explore Paris at Night on Two Wheels. Bike tours in Paris are a great way to discover the city’s highlights or its hidden gems whilst biking in Paris.
- Explore the Louvre. We’ve visited the Louvre several times at this point, including two visits at night, and visiting the Louvre after dark is far superior to visiting during the day in our opinion.
- Stroll along the Seine. If you’ve seen any movie ever made about Paris, odds are you’ve seen at least a few shots of someone strolling along the Seine at night.
- Enjoy a glass of wine in a cozy wine bar. Paris is full of tiny, comfortable wine bars, perfect for sampling French wines in close quarters–and especially when the weather turns cool or rainy (which, let’s be honest, it often does in Paris), this is the perfect place to spend an evening in Paris.
- See a cabaret show. Paris’ cabaret shows are legendary–just look at the enduring fame of the Moulin Rouge for proof–and while they are often considered a bit touristy these days, isn’t that part of the fun of visiting Paris?