Dec 28, 2020 · Some causes of an unexplained rash are an allergic reaction, abrasive clothing, and chronic fatigue syndrome.An allergic reaction is an especially common cause of unexplained rashes, but the patient often never finds out what he or she came into contact with that triggered the reaction.
- Eczema. Eczema or dermatitis refers to several skin conditions with a similar pattern on the skin surface. It is one of the most common skin conditions, which starts with red and itchy blisters or bumps.
- Dry Skin Rash. A dry skin rash is common among adults. Dry skin is prone to a rash because it is easily irritated when dry and cold. A dry skin rash makes your skin extremely inflamed and itchy.
- Hives. Hives is another rash that comes and goes, which is also an allergic reaction. Hives develop every time your skin contacts a chemical or irritant that it is allergic to.
- Skin Fungal Infection Rash. Fungi such as dermatophytes yeasts cause skin fungal infections. Rashes from fungal infections often develop because of improper hygiene.
People also ask
What causes a rash under the arm?
What causes red bumps on skin?
What causes a rash that comes and then goes?
What causes a rash in the diaper area?
Jan 10, 2021 · A rash may cause spots that are bumpy, scaly, flaky, or filled with pus. Rashes can vary in location, pattern and extent and may occur in any area of the body. A rash under your arm can have a variety of causes, and it may indicate something occurring around the underarm itself or suggest a systemic (body-wide) condition.
- Irritant Contact Dermatitis. When your skin comes in contact with an irritant, it can cause a dry, non-itchy eruption. Certain chemicals like detergents or other cleaning and industrial products can cause this contact dermatitis.
- Drug Rash. Exposure to drugs, like diuretics, antibiotics or anti-seizure pills, can result in eruptions, either as a direct side effect or an allergic reaction.
- Intertrigo. This is caused by a skin friction induced inflammation. It occurs on moist and warm areas of the body, including the groin, under your breasts, abdominal skin folds, armpits or between your toes.
- Heat Fever. The most common and mild heat rash is miliaria crystalline. It appears as small, clear-white, fluid-filled bumps on your skin surface. These small bumps are sweat bubbles that often burst open.
Jan 02, 2021 · Rash is a symptom that causes the affected area of skin to turn red and blotchy and to swell. A rash may cause spots that are bumpy, scaly, flaky, or filled with pus . Rashes can vary in location, pattern and extent and may occur in any area of the body.
Jan 05, 2021 · The most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. Other skin disorders can cause rashes. These are most often not serious unless they occur with other symptoms.
Jan 07, 2021 · Underarm symptoms include any symptom that appears under your arms or on the sides of your torso. Symptoms that may appear under your arms include bruising, skin changes, pain, a rash or itch, tingling or burning, or underarm lumps. The anatomic term for the underarm area is axilla. Underarm symptoms vary widely in severity and underlying cause.
- Drug Rash. Medications can cause drug rash due to allergic reactions, side effects or skin's sensitivity to sunlight after taking certain medicals. Common drugs that can cause rashes on arms and legs include anti-seizure medications, antibiotics, or diuretics.
- Bug Bites. Usually, people are bitten by ticks or fleas. If you have rashes after bug bites, you should be concerned about the possibility of transmitting diseases.
- Causes of Rash on Children. Rash on arms and legs of children can be seen due to various factors like: Chicken pox caused by a virus leading to very itchy blisters.
- Allergic Reactions. Allergic reaction of medicines, topical lotions, detergents and foods can cause rash on arms and legs. The rash can range from mild and minor symptoms to life-threatening cases that an anaphylactic shock is presented, which can be started with swelling and constriction of the nasal passage, making breathing difficult and thus is life threatening.
3 days ago · Blood Cancer Skin Rash Pictures: Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment . Blood Cancer Skin Rash Pictures Leukemia is a cancer of blood cells. It appears at the same rate today as it did in the 1950s, but new treatments mean you can live longer than before and are sometimes cured.