- Vodka Martini. Vodka-based martinis fill cocktail menus, and there is no shortage of recipes to mix up. Yet, there is only one true vodka martini, and it is unbelievably simple.
- Cosmopolitan. Vodka is an ideal base for light fruit flavors. No cocktail plays this up as well as the cosmopolitan. It is that pretty-in-pink, fruity cocktail made with vodka, cranberry and lime juices, and a high-end orange liqueur.
- Apple Martini. One of the most popular fruit martinis, it's hard to resist the taste of a well-made apple martini. While you may be familiar with the bright green version, there are many variations on this fun cocktail.
- Bloody Mary. Sunday mornings would not be complete without a great bloody Mary. This vodka and tomato juice highball is a favorite for brunch, and it can be customized to fit your exact taste.
People also ask
What are the Best Vodka cocktails?
What are the different types of vodka?
Is vodka popular?
How do you make a vodka cocktail?
This simple mixture of vodka and orange juice reportedly gets its name from original tool used to stir the drink--a screwdriver. You'll get equally good results using a spoon. The screwdriver is a simple but refreshing cocktail made by combining orange juice and vodka over ice.
Jul 23, 2014 · Vodka Drink #10: Lemon Drop Martini. The lemon drop martini is a simple, yet popular drink that almost anyone can make. Typically served with a bit of sugar on the rim of the glass, the drink is ...
- Lindsay Ingram
Jun 12, 2019 · Other alcohols that mix well with vodka include rum, sake, bitters, and liqueurs like Chambord and schnapps. What is the best vodka for cocktails? Choosing the right vodka for you is all about preference. How much do you want to spend and how smooth do you want your vodka to go down?
There are many traditional flavored Russian and Polish vodka types – ◆ Kubanskaya Vodka (lemon and orange) ◆ Pertsovka Vodka (peppercorns and chili peppers) ◆ Okhotnichya or Hunter Vodka (ginger, coffee, cloves, lemon, anise, and other spices)
Cocktails are also referred to as "aperitifs," which is simply an alcoholic drink taken before a meal to stimulate the appetite. It can be considered an appetizer or starter. The bar classic cosmopolitan cocktail is an example of a popular aperitif many bar-goers can recognize.
- News Editor
- Crop Meyer Lemon Vodka. Meyer lemons are particularly bright and flavorful, making this the perfect vodka choice for those who don't have time to cut up citrus to squeeze into their cocktails.
- Absolut Grapefruit Vodka. This grapefruit-flavored vodka is a wonderful combo of sweet and tart, making it perfect for all of your spring and summer cocktails.
- Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka. If you're a Real Housewives fan, you probably know this brand by its founder Bethenny Frankel, but if you haven't given it a try, you absolutely should.
- Infuse Spirits Cinnamon Apple Vodka. Sure, fruit-flavored vodka gets all the praise but when the weather is a bit cold, you can't go wrong with something like this cinnamon apple vodka.
- Old Fashioned. The Old Fashioned is timeless. This simple classic made with rye or bourbon, a sugar cube, Angostura bitters, a thick cube of ice, and an orange twist delivers every time.
- Negroni. We love Negronis at VinePair, so much so that we’re sorely disappointed when a bartender doesn’t know how to make one. Thankfully, that shouldn’t happen much longer, as the Negroni claims the No. 2 spot for the sixth year running.
- Daiquiri. The Daiquiri is often abused with fruit and blenders, but a true Daiquiri made with white rum, lime juice, and simple syrup is a clean and refreshing drink for any occasion.
- Dry Martini. A well-made dry Martini is elegance in a glass. The classic mix of gin and dry vermouth ranks No. 6 in the top 50 cocktails of the year.
- French Cosmopolitan. Citrus vodka, Grand Marnier, fresh lime juice, cranberry juice, grenadine. The French Cosmopolitan cocktail is a variation on the original Cosmopolitan recipe that uses Grand Marnier instead of Cointreau as the orange liqueur, and is topped with a small dash of grenadine.
- Cosmobellini. Citrus vodka, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, cranberry juice, peach puree, Prosecco. The Cosmobellini is more of a hybrid cocktail than a descendant of any one recipe, combining both the original Cosmopolitan and the Bellini to make something entirely new.
- Cosmopolitan. Citrus vodka, Cointreau, fresh-squeezed lime juice, cranberry juice, orange twist. The Cosmpolitan Cocktail (or Cosmo) is a drink that gets an unfairly bad rap.
- White Cosmopolitan. Citrus vodka, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, white cranberry juice. The White Cosmopolitan Cocktail (or White Cosmo) is a simple variation on the original Cosmopolitan recipe.