Through all four seasons, Vancouver's festivals and events celebrate every facet of the city from culinary and culture to performing arts and film events.
Find all local events in Vancouver including culinary workshops, entertainment seminars, concerts and cultural festivals during all seasons.
Other similar events in Vancouver include Easter Craft Showcase, PUSH and Khatsahlano fest. Vancouver music festivals last all year round and include the DigiTour, New Forms fest and the Electronic Music Fest. The Mad Decent Party includes popular names like Fatboy Slim, Diplo and others, showcasing the diverse musical spirit of Vancouver.
People also ask
Which is the Best Music Festival in Vancouver?
When is the Jazz Festival in Vancouver BC?
What to do at the Vancouver beach festival?
Which is the biggest outdoor festival in Canada?
- Cherry Blossom Festival. The Cherry Blossom Festival was established by a non-profit society in 2005 as a way of saying “thank you” to Japan for gifting the city with 500 cherry blossom trees.
- Dine Out Vancouver Festival. Editor's Note: Photo taken from the establishment's official social account. Posted by Dine Out Vancouver Festival on Wednesday, 22 January 2020.
- St Patrick’s Day Parade. Editor's Note: There's no photo available at the time of writing. The Irish festival is celebrated on the death anniversary of St Patrick.
- Eat! Vancouver. Editor's Note: Photo taken from the establishment's official social account. Vancouver is another food-related festival in Vancouver.
- Enchant 3 Festivals, Food Trucks. 1st Avenue & Crowe Street. Granville Island/False Creek. “Anyone that knows me knows that Christmas lights are my jam. So the fact that this whole festival” more.
- Festival of Lights 16 Festivals. 5251 Oak St. Shaughnessy. “Absolutely incredible! If you're looking for a holiday festival to LIGHT UP your life (literally” more.
- Vancouver Fringe Festival 15 Performing Arts, Festivals. 1398 Cartwright Street. Granville Island/False Creek. “The Vancouver Fringe Festival 2019 is taking place around Vancouver.
- Illuminate Yaletown 1 Festivals. (604) 683-7473. 1200 Hamilton Street. Yaletown. “ the square is a canopy of strung blue and white lights (so pretty). All in all, the area is festive” more.
This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources.Unsourced material may be challenged and removed October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Vancouver International Jazz Festival happens annually for ten days at the end of June and is BC’s biggest and most acclaimed music festival with over 400 concerts attracting more than 500,000 people each year.
Jun 11, 2021 · Festival season is underway in Vancouver, minus the communal feasts that have been a hallmark of events like Greek Day on Broadway and Italian Day on the Drive.
- SKOOKUM Festival. When: September. Where: Stanley Park. Genre: Contemporary. “For dancing in the rain and sharing in the celebration. In 2018, SKOOKUM featured 52 stage performances, including 25 BC artists and 14 Indigenous groups alongside some of the best art, food, craft breweries, and wineries in our region.
- Breakout Festival. When: June. Where: PNE Amphitheatre. Genre: R&B / Hip-Hop. “Founded in early 2017 by CRESCENDO1, the main focus of BREAKOUT has been to showcase Vancouver’s.
- Vancouver Island Musicfest. When: July. Where: Comox Valley Fairgrounds, Courtenay. Genre: Various. “The Comox Valley is well known as a destination for those looking to enjoy the hot summers, packed with markets, farm-to-table food and fantastic scenery.
- Centre of Gravity. When: July. Where: Kelowna. Genre: Electronic, hip-hop and rock. “Center of Gravity is Western Canada’s biggest adrenaline fueled sports and music festival found on the grass and shores of Kelowna’s City Park.