What are the symptoms of choleraAnswer from 3 sources
Symptoms of cholera infection can include:
- Diarrhea. Cholera-related diarrhea comes on suddenly and can quickly cause dangerous fluid loss — as much as a quart (about 1 liter) an hour. ...
- Nausea and vomiting. Vomiting...
- Cholera is a disease caused by bacteria that produce a watery diarrhea that can rapidly lead to dehydration. Cholera symptoms and signs include a rapid onset of copious, smelly diarrhea that resembles rice water and may lead to signs of dehydration...
- Common symptoms of cholera include: The dehydration caused by cholera is usually severe and can cause tiredness, moodiness, sunken eyes, dry mouth, shriveled skin, extreme thirst, reduced urine output, irregular heartbeat, and low blood
People also ask
How does cholera kill you?
What is the difference between diarrhea and cholera?
How is cholera transmitted through people?
What are the chances of spreading cholera?
4 days ago · Cholera is an infection of the small intestine by some strains of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. Symptoms may range from none, to mild, to severe. The classic symptom is large amounts of watery diarrhea that lasts a few days.
3 days ago · Cholera Illness and Symptoms Children in Mpape community play in a waste water drainage area. This drainage was the suspected source of contamination of the well water that led to the cholera outbreak investigated by Nigeria FELTP residents in April 2014.
- Signs and Symptoms of Cholerayoutube.com
- WHO: Cholera - Questions and answers (Q&A)youtube.com
- Cholera Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention -Taj Pharmayoutube.com
- Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Of Cholerayoutube.com
4 days ago · Cholera is an infection of the small intestine by strains of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. It is spread mostly by unsafe water and unsafe food that has been contaminated with human feces containing the bacteria. Symptoms may range from none, to mild, to severe. The classic symptom is large amounts of watery diarrhea lasting a few days.
4 days ago · Some of the common Cholera symptoms are: Severe diarrhoea ; Nausea and vomiting; Mild to severe dehydration; Muscle cramps; Since Cholera causes severe dehydration, the best method of treatment is to replace lost fluids and electrolytes by giving a simple re-hydration solution called oral re-hydration salts or ORS.
6 days ago · Cholera is an infection of the small intestine by some strains of the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. It is spread mostly by unsafe water and unsafe food that has been contaminated with human feces containing the bacteria. Symptoms may range from none, to mild, to severe. The classic symptom is large amounts of watery diarrhea that lasts a few days.
Nov 25, 2020 · The first symptoms of cholera were stomach cramps, followed by hallucinations and convulsions, then death would be very rapid. The spread of the disease was unchecked because large families of up to fourteen people were living in one room in the many tenements around Dublin city.
4 days ago · Based on the reports of two English doctors who had observed the epidemic in St. Petersburg, the board of health published a detailed description of the disease's symptoms and onset: Giddiness, sick stomach, nervous agitation, intermittent, slow, or small pulse, cramps beginning at the tops of the fingers and toes, and rapidly approaching the trunk, give the first warning.
- Signs Of Cannibalism And Chickens Pecking One Another. Chickens/chicks pecking at each other in most cases means the lack of some nutritious material which is crucial for the well-being and overall productiveness of the chickens.
- Fowl Pox. In many people`s vocabulary known as the chicken pox, this far from the same as the human disease. Mosquitoes are transmitting this illness from chicken to chicken.
- External And Internal Parasites. The difference between internal and external parasites is quite distinguishable – external parasites are those that infect the chickens from the outside, and the internal are those that infect the chickens from the inside.
- Lack Of Vitamin A. If your chickens have dry and crusty material around their breathing areas that usually means that there is a deficiency of vitamin A in their system.