Visit these popular San Diego attractions in Southern California. For more information about each attraction, including how to get cheap tickets, For more information about each attraction, just ...
Interactive map of San Diego with all popular attractions - Gaslamp Quarter, USS Midway Museum, La Jolla Cove and more. Take a look at our detailed itineraries, guides and maps to help you plan your trip to San Diego.
People also ask
What are some tourist attractions in San Diego?
What is the main attraction in San Diego?
What is the oldest city in California?
How many visitors does SeaWorld San Diego have?
This 1,200-acre park contains numerous attractions, including a sunken butterfly garden, the San Diego Zoo, museums, gardens, and the California Tower. The park was built in 1868 and hosted the Panama-California Exposition, which celebrated the opening of the Panama Canal, in 1915.
- Juliet Bennett Rylah
This map shows streets, roads, trolley routes, tourist information centers, points of interest, tourist attractions and sightseeings in San Diego. Go back to see more maps of San Diego U.S. Maps
Free printable San Diego tourist map. Take our free printable tourist map of San Diego on your trip and find your way to the top sights and attractions. We've designed this San Diego tourist map to be easy to print out. It includes 26 places to visit in San Diego, clearly labelled A to Z.
- San Diego Zoo. The San Diego Zoo is one of the most famous zoos in the world with over 4,000 animals of more than 800 species. The sunny maritime climate of southern California is well suited to many animals and almost all of the major exhibits of the San Diego Zoo are in the open-air.
- SeaWorld San Diego. With more than 130 million visitors since its opening in 1964, SeaWorld is the leading tourist attraction in San Diego and one of the most popular marine-life parks in the world.
- Coronado Island. Travelers who want to put themselves in a relaxing mood may want to head to Coronado Island, where a laid-back small-town atmosphere prevails.
- USS Midway Museum. The USS Midway Museum, located on the Embarcadero’s Navy Pier, offers visitors a chance to explore, from stem to stern, one of the longest-serving aircraft carriers in the U.S. Navy.
- Balboa Park. Balboa Park is a one-stop wonderland for tourists. This 1,400-acre site encompasses historical buildings, numerous museums, gardens, and green space.
- San Diego Zoo. A top tourist attraction in Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo is one of the largest and most famous zoos in the United States. Visiting this family-friendly attraction is also one of the top things to do in San Diego with kids.
- Gaslamp Quarter. Adjacent to Petco Park and the Convention Center, the Gaslamp Quarter National Historic District is the hub of the city's nightlife. It's a great place to visit if you're looking for things to do in downtown San Diego — especially after dark.
- Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum. Walking along the San Diego waterfront on the Embarcadero, you might be surprised when you come across one of the US military's largest ships.
Jul 23, 2020 · Choose from a list of over 50 top attractions and shows, including your choice of San Diego Zoo or San Diego Zoo Safari Park, San Diego Speed Boat Adventures, Go Car Tours, jet ski rentals, snorkeling, kayaking bike rentals, and more. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and take up to 60 days to use your pass.
Pacific Beach (90) Marina (76) Downtown (69) Gaslamp (68) Balboa Park (55) Mission Bay Park (54) Old Town (51) Ocean Beach (37) East Village (36) Miramar (31) Little Italy (22) Mission Beach (12) Mission Valley / Hotel Circle (11) Point Loma (2) Commonly Searched For in San Diego
With its great weather, miles of sandy beaches, and major attractions, San Diego is known worldwide as one of the best tourist destinations and a great place for residents to relax year round.