Book your tickets online for the top things to do in San Diego, California on Tripadvisor: See 233,215 traveler reviews and photos of San Diego tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in San Diego. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
TouristLink members rank Maritime Museum of San Diego, Petco Park and Balboa Park as the top tourist attractions in San Diego. Find information on tourist attractions in San Diego as well as 4590 tourist attractions in California, 48252 tourist attraction
The zoo was a pioneer in building cageless exhibits. San Diego Zoo is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions in San Diego. San Diego Zoo, San Deigo 4. Gaslamp Quarter. The Gaslamp Quarter is a district located in the city of San Diego, California, United States. The district is listed as the Historical District in the National Register ...
- Balboa Park. Balboa Park is a one-stop wonderland for tourists. This 1,400-acre site encompasses historical buildings, numerous museums, gardens, and green space.
- San Diego Zoo. A top tourist attraction in Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo is one of the largest and most famous zoos in the United States. Visiting this family-friendly attraction is also one of the top things to do in San Diego with kids.
- Gaslamp Quarter. Adjacent to Petco Park and the Convention Center, the Gaslamp Quarter National Historic District is the hub of the city's nightlife. It's a great place to visit if you're looking for things to do in downtown San Diego — especially after dark.
- Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum. Walking along the San Diego waterfront on the Embarcadero, you might be surprised when you come across one of the US military's largest ships.
- San Diego Zoo. The San Diego Zoo is one of the most famous zoos in the world with over 4,000 animals of more than 800 species. The sunny maritime climate of southern California is well suited to many animals and almost all of the major exhibits of the San Diego Zoo are in the open-air.
- SeaWorld San Diego. With more than 130 million visitors since its opening in 1964, SeaWorld is the leading tourist attraction in San Diego and one of the most popular marine-life parks in the world.
- Coronado Island. Travelers who want to put themselves in a relaxing mood may want to head to Coronado Island, where a laid-back small-town atmosphere prevails.
- USS Midway Museum. The USS Midway Museum, located on the Embarcadero’s Navy Pier, offers visitors a chance to explore, from stem to stern, one of the longest-serving aircraft carriers in the U.S. Navy.
People also ask
What are some tourist attractions in San Diego?
What is the oldest city in California?
What to do in San Diego California?
Where to go in San Diego California?
- Balboa Park. Balboa Park is an urban cultural park located in San Diego, California, United States. It encompasses an area of 1200 acres and is home to various space areas, natural vegetation zones, green belts, gardens, and walking paths.
- Sea World. One of the tourist attractions in San Diego, SeaWorld, located in the heart of San Diego is one of the major attractions in the city. It is located along the waterfront in Mission Bay.
- Gaslamp Quarter. The Gaslamp Quarter is a beautiful district of San Diego, California located in the neighbourhood of Downtown San Diego. Known for its lovely nightlife, Clubs, dive bars and cocktail lounges, The Gaslamp Quarter is a place that offers best experiences t.
- Seaport Village. Seaport Village is a fantastic place to spend a weekend in San Diego. Seaport Village is a waterfront complex particularly for shopping and dining, located adjacent to San Diego Bay.
The USS Midway Museum is a maritime museum and one of the top attractions of San Diego. Located in downtown San Diego at the Navy Pier, this midway museum is set aboard the aircraft carrier Midway - an aircraft carrier of the United States Navy and the longest-serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century.
San Diego (CA) is known as a popular travel spot in North America, and many tourists visiting United States enjoy the variety of the things to do in San Diego (CA).
Use the above search for San Diego area attractions, and Search our Exclusive Directory for tourist attractions in California. California’s second largest city and the United States’ seventh largest, it boasts a citywide population of nearly 1.3 million residents and more than 2.8 million residents countywide.
Jun 25, 2009 · Road Trips - Road trip to San Diego, CA - Must see attractions along the way? - I'm taking a 2 week vacation road trip with my wife and 2 kids (age 9) this summer. We will be driving from Dallas ...