- Best things to do, eat, and see in Frankfurt | MY FAVORITE GERMAN CITY!youtube.com
- FRANKFURT LAYOVER 🇩🇪| Top things to do in Frankfurt Germany | Altstadt Frankfurt am Mainyoutube.com
- What to Do During A lengthy Frankfurt Layoveryoutube.com
- What do you miss about life in Germany?youtube.com
People also ask
What to do in Frankfurt on a layover?
What to do in Frankfurt Germany?
What is the best day trip from Frankfurt Germany?
Is Frankfurt the gateway to Europe?
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 318,954 traveler reviews and photos of Frankfurt tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. We have reviews of the best places to see in Frankfurt. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the Museumsufer (Museum Embankment). Most are on the left bank (south side).
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of the Year following an extension for contemporary art in 2012.
- Main Tower. In Frankfurt’s ever-growing forest of skyscrapers there’s still only one tower with a public viewing platform. The 200-metre Main Tower opened in the year 2000 and is the fourth-tallest building in the city, which also makes it the fourth-tallest in Germany.
- Goethe House and Museum. The German polymath Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was born at the fine corbelled house on 23 Großer Hirschgraben in 1749. It’s a medieval dwelling that had been updated with a Rococo facade and interior just before Goethe’s parents moved in.
Below is a list of what to see and do in Frankfurt, Germany on your first visit plus a cost breakdown to help you plan your trip! One of the reasons I picked Frankfurt as the destination for my first Euro-solo trip was the proximity of the airport to the city.
When you look for a tour in or around Frankfurt, Germany there is a wide range of activities and trips available. From a quick guided city tour to day trips and extended excursions, there are many things to do in Frankfurt and the surrounding areas. Whether you stay only one day, or make Frankfurt your base to expl
If you only have one day or a layover in Frankfurt, you will be happy to know that there is plenty to do. With just a few hours, you can take the train to the old historical part of town and eat, drink, play, visit museums, shop, and enjoy a truly traditional German atmosphere.
Frankfurt Airport has a number of dining options that are sure to cater to the tastes of a range of travelers. Bagutta is a great Italian restaurant where travelers can order a delicious plate of pasta or freshly made margherita pizza. If you’d craving baked goods, try Wiener Feinbäckerei Heberer.
Jan 13, 2018 · THINGS TO DO IN FRANKFURT – THE MUST DO LIST Of all the Frankfurt attractions, tours and places to visit in Frankfurt, the old town took my heart. I recommend that you Immediately head to Römer, the old historic area of the city.
May 02, 2011 · Frankfurt on Foot Walking Tours: 10 hours in Frankfurt. What do you do? - See 853 traveler reviews, 390 candid photos, and great deals for Frankfurt, Germany, at Tripadvisor.