People also ask
What does the Bible say about light and darkness?
What does the Bible say about walking in darkness?
What's done in the Dark will come to light?
Is there darkness in God?
“The people who were sitting in darkness saw a great Light, And those who were sitting in the land and shadow of death, Upon them a Light dawned.” John 1:5 Verse Concepts The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. 2 Corinthians 4:6 Verse Concepts
- Isaiah 42:16 ESV / 32 helpful votes. And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground.
- John 1:5 ESV / 28 helpful votes. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
- John 8:12 ESV / 27 helpful votes. Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
- Psalm 119:105 ESV / 22 helpful votes. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
- Turn from Darkness To Light. Romans 13:12, ESV The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light.
- From Darkness into Light => Walk as Children of Light! Ephesians 5:8, ESV for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.
- Do Not Be Conformed To This World. Romans 12:2, ESV Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
- Shine As Lights In The World. Philippians 2:14-15, ESV Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, See also: 16 Bible Verses about Shining For God.
Mar 30, 2021 · 10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. 11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,”. 12 even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you. Read Chapter All Versions.
Feb 15, 2023 · Isaiah 45:7-8 I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things. “Open up, O heavens, and pour out your righteousness. Let the earth open wide so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together. I, the LORD, created them. 2.