The future of the T and video landscape by 2030 04 on Total onsuers erany 22 0 7 rance 22 UK 16 8 apan 2 8 rail 20 17 23 US 15 hina 15 17 Introduction: a market on the move
Four future scenarios for 2030. As a result of our analysis, we developed the following four future scenarios for the TV and video industry by 2030: Scenario 1: Universal Supermarket. Scenario 2: Content Endgame. Scenario 3: Revenge of the Broadcasters. Scenario 4: Lost in Diversity.
- 3 min
People also ask
What is the world going to look like in 2030?
When does the decade of the 2030s end?
Is the Internet going to be universal by 2030?
What's the future of the TV and video landscape?
Sep 08, 2020 · In particular, Ray Kurzweil estimates that artificial intelligence will match human intelligence by this time, and that furthermore, humans will become hybrids with technology by 2030, due to ...
Jul 19, 2020 · By 2030, 10% of the meat eaten in the world will no longer come from an animal (allegedly). The principle is there, the technology works… all that’s left to see is if it will be widely adopted. More on Meatless meat here [ Vox ].
The global stretch films market is forecast to rise at a positive pace between 2020 and 2030. The rising demand for effective packaging solutions from the burgeoning food sector will continue aiding the expansion of the market. While stringent regulations are restricting use of plastic, an increasing number of companies are using recycled ...
- 4.7% CAGR
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050 (MML): Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 2. 2050: President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be 100% clean energy economy, and reaches net-zero emissions, by 2050. 3. 2050: Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 4. 2050: Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-nativ...
1. 2061 (MMLXI), September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 2. 2061, July 24: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 3. 2061, December 31: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 4. 2063, November 23: 100th anniversary of the first episode of Doctor Who. 5. 2065 (MMLXV), November 22: Venus...
1. 2100 (MMC): On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103 (MMCIII): Per an agreement between the National Archives and Car...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 19 September, 2110 (MMCX) – A time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 18 November, 2112 (MMCXII) – The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 4. 2112 – A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 5. 211...
1. November 2120 (MMCXX) – A South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227 (MMCCXXVII)–2247 (MMCCXLVII): Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265 (MMCCLXV): Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284 (MMCCLXXXIV): Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.22 March, 2285 (MMCCLXXXV): Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453 (MMCDLIII): 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476 (MMCDLXXVI): 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
The 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany on 5 September, 2640 (MMDCXL).The CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end on 4 January, 2883 (MMDCCCLXXXIII) after a 999-year lease.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease.2968 (MMCMLXVIII): The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Column...2999 (MMCMXCIX): The time capsule in Chinook Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canadais scheduled to be opened on 31 December, 2999 after being sealed in 1999.2999: The Longplayercomposition is set to finish on 31 December 2999, marking the end of the thousand-year piece of music which began on 1 January 2000.
2. There is a global price on carbon. China took the lead in 2017 with a market for trading the right to emit a tonne of CO2, setting the world on a path towards a single carbon price and a powerful incentive to ditch fossil fuels, predicts Jane Burston, Head of Climate and Environment at the UK’s National Physical Laboratory.
Contributing over £150bn a year to the UK economy by 2030, the creative industries aim to add an extra 1 million jobs over the decade and whether in film, TV, music, design, fashion or architecture, UK based talent continues to drive innovation.
Dec 24, 2013 · Many subtle pieces of technology and ideas appear throughout the film, and they paint a very positive, plausible world we’d love to live in. ... come 2030. Instead of buying pre-made cards and ...
Dec 25, 2020 · Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 is the New World Order. Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 is a plan to Depopulate 95% of the World Population by 2030 and it’s happening right now. Another name for Agenda 21 is “Sustainable Development.”. Most people have never heard of this. Start researching Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030.