- 1. a person who controls the making of a film and supervises the actors and technical crew: "the Spanish film director Pedro Almodovar"
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
The story of Ted Kaczynski, better known to many as the Unabomber, has played out on-screen several times since his 1996 arrest following the most expensive FBI manhunt in bureau history. Variety ...
Variety via Yahoo News
3 days ago
- Slalom: Film director 'was afraid' to tell story of abuse on the slopesBBC via Yahoo News3 weeks ago
- Priyanka Chopra reveals film director told her to get plastic surgeryThe Independent via Yahoo News3 weeks ago
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas Reveals Film Director Insisted She Get Plastic Surgery: I Felt ‘Stunned and Small’Indiewire via Yahoo News3 weeks ago
- SXSW Film Director on How Festival Hopes to Stand Out From the Virtual CrowdThe Wrap via Yahoo News3 weeks ago
- Lockdown with a Satanist: cult film director Roger Corman on making The Masque of the Red DeathThe Telegraph via Yahoo News1 month ago